Part 13

"Wait, let me guess. You are tall, sweet, very handsome, and stop me if I get this next part wrong-and you are part wolf. You lived in a lad for sixteen years until you broke out about seven weeks ago, you don't know your family, you can turn into a wolf at will. Am I right?"

I stared at her with wide eyes. How did she know? Did she work at the lab? Was she here to take me back? Was she going to take me away from Michael? What if I never saw Michael again?

Then I started to cry. If I had stayed in the house like Michael had told me to from the beginning, I wouldn't be at risk. This girl could tell the world what I am or she could take me back to the lab. This was all my fault. I might never see Michael again. Soon I felt here pull me into her arms but it wasn't to hurt me. She was hugging me.

"It's okay, Luke. You don't have to cry. It's okay." She told me softly. It reminded me of when Michael had to calm me down. I pulled back slightly to look at her.

"H-how d-do y-y-you know?" I asked still crying.

"There was a reason you walked straight to me, even though we don't personally know each other. It's okay Luke." She repeated the last part.

"B-but w-why?" I was still crying, confused, and scared.

"It's okay," that's all she said.

I eventually stopped crying but she still held me. We just sat there, with me in her arms. I knew Michael would be home soon but I couldn't get myself to leave. I had to know how she knew what I am.

"Are you better now?" Spencer asked in a hushed voice.

"I-I think s-so. H-how do y-you know w-what I am a-and why a-am I d-drawn t-to you?" I couldn't stop the few tears that fell down my cheeks.

"I've read that a wolf can always find its pack, its family." She told me.

"B-but y-you a-aren't l-like m-me." I said still confused.

"No, I'm not. Neither is our brother." Spencer said and I stared at her with wide eyes. I have brothers, and she's my sister.

"B-but h-how?" I asked so confused. How are they my siblings but not like me?

"I don't know. Our parents were both like you but me and Harry aren't. We've tried to find out what changed with you but we couldn't figure out." She told me.

"W-what is H-Harry l-like? Do y-you k-know our p-parents?" I asked timidly.

"Harry has brown hair like me and our parents. I don't know much about our parents. They're still at the lab. You are the youngest of us and I'm the oldest. Harry and I have wanted to meet you since we heard the news that our mom was having another baby. I wanted a sister and Harry wanted a brother." Spencer laughed lightly.

"W-why aren't y-you and H-Harry in t-the lad?" I asked a little less confused.

"We're human. We were raised by a human. Someone from the lab took us to their home and raised us as their children. She told us about Mom and Dad. She told us when Mom was pregnant with you. She told us when you were born, that we couldn't meet you, that you were a hybrid. She told us about you everyday and she told us when you escaped." She said with a look of regret.

"W-who ra-raised you?" Not having a clue.

"Amy. She said you and her were close."

"Y-you l-live with h-her?"

"No. I'm considered an adult so I moved out and Harry lives with me. You could live with us too. I know this is so much to take in but you could be with part of your family, have a place to call home." She said looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"I-I have a h-home." I told her softly.

"Um, where do you live? Who do you live with?"

"I-I live w-with Michael. H-he knows w-what I am a-and he d-doesn't see me d-differently. W-wait! I-I have t-to get b-back. He's go-going to be w-worried." I jumped up and started to walk away until Spencer caught up.

"Luke, this can't be the last time I see you. I'll be here all day tomorrow. Please come back to meet me again." She said while walking with me.

"S-sure." I said and continued walking.

A/N: How do you think Michael will react the Luke's new found siblings? Do you think Luke might change his mind about living with his brother and sister?