Part 5

I was thankful that I was still in my wolf form. When I'm asleep or unconscious when I'm a wolf, I might turn back into a human. The car soon stopped and from what I could see, we were at a house. The male in the front or the car got out and came to the back, where I was. The person opened the back door to where I was.

My first instinct was to try to get out and free but then I looked at who was in my way. I was right, it was a boy. He couldn't have been much older than me. He had bright red hair and I never knew someone could have that color hair. The boy had beautiful green eyes and above his right eyebrow. His ears were also pierced and he had a few tattoos that I saw. He was just beautiful. I stared up at him in complete awe. He let out a low chuckle in amusement.

"Hey big boy, can you stay still while I try to get you some help?" His voice was so sweet.

I didn't respond so I guess he took the as a yes. He left my sight so I decided to use my hearing to know what was going on. There was a nock on a door and then I heard a female voice after a door opened. The boy from a moment ago apologized for it being late then continued to talk. He told the female that he came across a hurt wolf.

"What happened to him?" The female asked as the two came back over to the car.

"I don't know. I was walking to top of the hill to take pictures of the sunset when I heard a yelp. I went over and found the wolf. It blacked out and then I brought it here. Once again, I'm sorry it's so late but when I went by the animal clinic they were closed and I wanted to make sure that the wolf was okay." The boy with the angelic voice explained.

"Okay. Has he shown any signs of aggression?" The girl asked.

"No. He's been extremely calm. Do you think he's someone's pet?" The boy asked as the girl took a step closer to me.

"Well, he doesn't have any tags but it is possible. He's been fairly well fed until maybe two or three days ago. He does seem used to human interaction. Could you bring him inside so I can get a better look." The female asked as she took a step back and then the boy picked me up.

They walked inside and the boy took my to a bedroom. The girl looked me over and went to move all of my legs. When she got to my back left one she moved it but it hurt. She looked a bit more and then backed up from me to talk to the red head.

"Well he doesn't have any broken bones. But I do think he pulled a muscle. I'm going to wrap his back left leg and then you can take him home. He seems to be fine with people so I think if Karen is okay with it, you could keep him as a pet. Even if you don't keep him I'm going to assume he'll be at your house till he gets better so, I can give you some pain medication to put in his food." The girl said and the boy nodded.