Part 15

Michael's POV

"I-I love you."

Luke told me he loves me. Does he even know what love is? I mean, I do love him but we've only known each other for nine weeks. Luke has never known anyone outside of the lab. He doesn't know his parents. He's so trusting and pure.

He's just perfect. And I'm far from that. My dad walked out and I barely see my mom. What if my mom ever found out what Luke is? She doesn't believe in the unknown. She believes in what she sees. I want to tell her about Luke.

She can get of the police offices and arrest everyone who did this to Luke. Maybe get his parents back. Luke deserves so much more than he has gotten out of life. I could do something to possibly help him but he doesn't want me to.

"Luke, baby, do you know the meaning of what you just said to me?" I asked softly, looking into his beautiful blue eyes that have had me trapped since I first saw them.

"I-Its a strong f-form of like. A-and you love t-them." He said a little unsure. "I-I h-heard y-you t-t-tell me it o-one night w-when you t-thought I-I w-was asleep. P-please d-don't h-hate m-me." He said and started to cry.

"I could never hate you, you're my little wolf. I'll never hate you. I love you more than you could ever know. I know we've only known each other for eight weeks but believe me when I say, I'm not going anywhere. I'm never going to leave you alone. I love you." I told him truthfully.

Luke just hugged me and I held him tightly. We went to my room and cuddled all night. I can never get enough of him.

A one point I was going through life trying to find someone to share my life with and I'm positive that Luke is who I'm supposed to do that with.