Chapter 31

Sorry For Any Mistakes 💀
Jessica's POV

I quickly arrived at my house while i saw Tiana in the car with her dad.

"Yo what the fuck are you doin?" i said getting out my car running.

"I'm taking my daughter with me." He said leaning on the car for support.

"No the hell you aren't. Tiana get out now."

"Get out if you want. Yo ass gonna be on the ground along with ya momma."

"Look, i don't want nothing to do with you and Tiana doesn't neither. Just leave us alone." i said going on the other side opening the door so Tiana can get out.

"Get out of you want to. You know our deal."

"Mom, please just go. I can't go with you. It's for your safety!" she said crying staying in the car.

He smirked getting in the car driving off.

"COME BACK WITH MY DAUGHTER! DAMN YOU!!" i said running after the car crying.

I didn't even tell her i love her...

Natalie's POV

"Hey my queen i'm here! Where is the baby?" Tyrone said walking inside of my room.

"Dead." i said not getting out of my depressed circle i was balled in.

"Baby this can't be true. You did everything right. This can't be." he said walking around.

"Nope. The truth. Where the hell were you when i need you?!" i said sitting up looking at him with hurt in my eyes.

"Baby i had a job call. i had to see what was going on."

"YEA FOR THAT FUCKING LONG?! I NEEDED YOU BRUH!" i said while dropping a tear.

"Natalie i'm here now. Either way it does, the baby still would be there if i was here or not. Get a hold on your self."

"I fucking needed you for emotional support dumb ass! You know what, get the fuck out of here."

"Call me when you get sense in yo head girl." he said walking out slamming the door behind him.

I fucking hate men.

Tyrone's POV

She really wants to play that bitch card hm?

I was beyond pissed and her, and getting some head.

"Need you at my house by 30 minutes now!" i said calling one of my hoes then hanging up.

After i called one of my hoes, i called Jessica to see what she was up to sense she was on my mind.

"Wassup?" i said when she answered the phone.

She sniffed and said ,"Nothing i'm just not in on the best mood right now.

"Beautiful why are you crying?"

"Nothing i'm okay."

"Let me cheer you up.Would you go out with me tonight so i can?"

"Sure. It's worth a shot."

I know a short chapter! But read the art of hurt! you would really enjoy that book and check out some of my other books! 😉

Thanks! ❤️ ~naiylahlatrice💗