Check this out!

Hello! Well I know it's late at night, but I just wrote a new story I want you to check it out down below.

"I'll Never Hurt You Again Toni." Michael used to always say to her.

"I'm never leaving your side baby." Toni said kissing Michael on his cheek.

____________________________________

"Kenny I just can't leave him. We have have so much history with each other and ..."

Kenny/BabyFace interrupted Toni and said,"History doesn't mean shit when he is beating the living hell out of you!"

"The beating are only temporary and..."

"No Toni. You need to get away from him. He is no good."

____________________________________

Toni Michele Braxton a 29 year old is a beautiful, warm hearted, and new singer to the music business.

Michael, Toni's boyfriend, is a drug king. He sells and does drugs which has Toni's life always in danger and she doesn't even know.

When ever Michael had a bad day, he always came home and started beating Toni for no reason at all.

Then Kenny walked into Toni's life.

Michael didn't like BabyFace at all because he was always afraid of loosing Toni to BabyFace, but Michael always knew that he had Toni wrapped sting his finger.

One day, Toni went to the studio to see Kenny on the ground in a pool of blood.

"WHO COULD DO THIS TOO A PERSON!" Toni cried.

Read my Story,"The Art Of Hurt"