Chapter 23

Sorry For Any Mistakes ❤️
Janet's POV

I finally arrived at the hospital with Toni in my arms.

i told the person who took us thanks then I hurried up and got us in the hospital.

"SOMEBODY HELP ME! MY WIFE ISNT BREATHING!"

The doctors hurried up and got a bed stretcher for her and rushed her to the back.

While i was sitting in the hospital waiting room, i called my parents, Jasmine And LaShae, Her sisters, and last and the most difficult Toni's Parents.

They HATE me , but this is the time that we have to forget about the bad times because Toni might die.

A Few Hours Later
Janet's POV

Everyone arrived except Toni's parents.

I honestly dont think they dont care about Toni anymore if they dont come.

I had Tiana in my arms holding her.

Thats when the doctors cone out and called my name.

"Hey yeah im here. How is she?"

"Well...she still isnt breathing. She started too then she stopped. We would like to keep her in the hospital for a couple of days if she makes it."

"How did she end up like that?"

The doctor took a deep breath and said,"Toni tried to over dose."

"Wait? She tried to kill herself!? Why in the living hell would she do that!"

"We dont know all that Mrs.Jackson but ill let you know when you can get to see her again. Maybe in the next 40 minutes. Just keep her in prayer."

"Ok. Thanks Doctor." i said trying to hold back my tears.

I walked back where my family were and they were asking me what was going on with Toni.

"Is Toni ok?!" Jasmine asked.

"She started breathing again then she stopped. She is staying for a couple of days if she makes it." i said letting a tear fall off my face.

Her sisters started crying there hearts out and so did i under my mom's arms.

"we gonna leave with the baby." Towanda said snuffing.

"let us know whats going on!" Jasmine said leaving with LaShae.

"Ok. Ill let you all know." i said waving them good bye.

40 minutes later
Janet's POV

"Mrs.Jackson!" The doctor said.

"Yes?!" i said running too him.

"Come on. You can come see your wife."