Finally leaving Lovino and (Y/n), Feliciano said his last words of thanks and got into the car to get back to the dormitories. (Y/n) closed the door after waving him bye and sighed out to no one, walking back into the living area, where she was doing her work before. Looking at the table, she started to clean up since the night was longer than anticipated. Picking up the multiple books and then her computer for last, having eyes follow her every move. Even if the eyes belonged to the drunken man, they seemed to be following very carefully.

After she cleaned off the table (Y/n) came back with a cup of water and an Advil to help with the headache that Lovino would have later. "Here, Lovino, this should help," she said as she was handing him the cup. He was looking out in the distance before he focused on her. Looking all dopey like at her face, not concentrating on any particular part of her face, but looking at it nonetheless. His look was something that made (Y/n) blush and cough trying to get his attention, hoping to get him out of his drunken thoughts.

The cough did indeed get him out of his thoughts, and he said a soft 'wa' to (Y/n). She sighed and took his hand, putting the water in it, "drink and take this pill. It should help your headache." (Y/n) didn't trust him to hold it correctly yet, so she kept a grip on the glass and his hand. Waiting for a proper response from Lovino, hoping he could drink the water without spilling it on him. After a couple of seconds, he reassured her that she let go, and Lovino put the glass to his lips, consuming some of the water. "Now the pill," she handed the pill to him as he shakily gave the cup of water to her.

(Y/n) stood back up and watched as he popped the pill into his mouth, hearing a gulp from his swallow. A smile ghosted upon her lips, and she went to set the glass on a table nearby, "so Lovi." Lovino turned, leaning onto the back of the couch, and hummed in response, trying to say something, but it wasn't going as smooth as he would have thought so inside his head. (Y/n) laughed lightly at the small motion he made, finishing her sentence from before. "I'm guessing Feli is just going to come back and get you in the morning. Should I get you to bed?"

The Italian scoffed, "my idiot brother. He hangs around bad people and never realizes I'm here anymore, stupid people..." He turned back around, avoiding the whole question that (Y/n) had just asked, lying down on the couch in a small ball. She had walked over and looked from behind the sofa. He was seemingly an unfortunate baby, except it was a grown drunk man. "Um, Lovi?" He turned over quickly with an annoyed look upon his face, "my name isn't Lovi. I hate that name; it's what he used to call me." Lovino looked sideways towards the TV and stayed silent before (Y/n) sighed. Then, sitting down next to the male with a sense of comfort for him, "Is that who you were going to hurt earlier?"

After a brief amount of silence that was as thin as the top of a frosted lake, he spoke softly. "Antonio; he said things that made me angry." (Y/n) giggled at the comment, "he always does, Lovino. It's just his way of affection."

"That isn't fucking true! He wouldn't have talked about you like that if he wanted to show me love!" Snapping back, Lovino was getting riled up just by the thought of what Antonio could have said. (Y/n) saw that this was a bit of a touchy subject, so it was time to tread lightly on it."Hey... It doesn't matter what he says about me. It can't be true since I've never talked outside of that one time in class." She gently rubbed Lovino's back while looking at his reddened face from anger, which started to settle down because of such soothing from (Y/n).

"So you haven't fucked him? Or even talked to him about something like that?" He looked at her with a soft, questioning look. The statement went through (Y/n)'s mind, making a short amount of amazement that someone like Antonio would say that. She quickly took a deep breath and tried to look at Lovino in the eyes.