Romania

Okay so it's been forever again and I will finally make this request happen. So plz enjoy, everyone not just the requester. Requested by: Fiore-Nixa-Atlantis. Tanks :3!!
-_-_-_-

He was so close to this woman in front of him. It was as if it was easy prey. Skin touching skin and muffled moans were resonating in the small room. It was so hot, and humid in there, making the girl even more irresistible to this lust craving vampire.

-Okay let me just go back to the beginning.-

Val and (Y/n) were going shopping that day. First they went to the store for some food, but then (Y/n) decided that the mall was a cool place to go to.

And as all men, men with a female companion, the mall is just the worst. Looking in every clothing store, not even just the clothing store, into every store they went.

They saw clothes for children, works of cheap art, some body care products and even a very well assuming store.

The last store they went into held a beautiful dress that (Y/n) wanted so bad. Even if she was a tad bit to big, she asked to try it on anyways. Taking the dress, herself, and Valdamir into the dressing room area.

She swiftly entered a room and started to change. Keeping her undergarments on, she took the dress and tried to put it on. Needless to say she got stuck and was left in an awkward position. The zipper on the dress caught onto her matching (f/c) bra. Leaving the dress over her face and her arms stuck in a terrible position.

"U-uh... Val?"

"Yeah?"

She blushed and walked to the door, or as well as she could.

"I'm ...kinda stuck."

Val went closer to the closed door and put an ear to it. The closer to (Y/n) he was the better he felt.

"What do you mean?"

"Well uh.... My arms are stuck in my dress. Only because the zipper got stuck!"

He raised an eye brow and bent down, close to the only opening under the door.

"Why do I need to know?"

"So you can get in here and help me idiot!"

Val put his head under the door the looked in. Seeing nothing in front of him, but legs he followed them up. Which was a terrible mistake, having a look up made him see (Y/n) from below. Her (f/c) underwear covering her sweet, sweet, vagina. Val had a small nose bleed and looked even farther. The smooth legs went up to her very slender body, (if you chubby to bad) going up to her covered breast and he stuck position.

"Uh... Okay I'm crawling under right now."

"Thank you."

While Val climbed through, (Y/n) tried to move back leaving her defenseless to her discarded clothes on the floor. Standing straight in the room, Val looked at her and started to think.

Oh the things he could do to that small fragile body. That collar bone just being a straight up cock tease to him and his fangs. His hormones going crazy inside him.