Prussia

Oh my god, this thing is like 5000 words long! I need to just not, but I worked hard and don't want to just say trash it. So here it is. A Prussia x Shy! Reader. Enjoy.

---

Soft knocks came from the wooden door. The knocks were almost so soft that the albino, who was in the other room watching some cooking show, couldn't hear them, but he did. Jumping up from his cushioned heaven he walked over to the door and opened it. Looking down at his small shy friend (y/n), he smiled wide at the sight of her.

"(y/n)! You're here! Must be here to see the awesome me right?"

She held up a paper and the albino took it, scanning it quickly. The paper was a note from Ludwig, telling the little female to go check on Gilbert to make sure he didn't do anything stupid. The albino put a hand over his heart, as if he was hurt from what the note implied.

"U-um... Gil? Are y-you okay?"

The quiet voice reached him and he did a nice loud laugh. Having the girl in front of him jump from the sudden volume raise.

"Oh.. ah... sorry. To answer your question, I'm alright. I just think that my little brother is unfaithful of my skills."

The girl stared blankly at him, as if she knew he was full of it.

"Gil, you literally have caused many problems for Ludwig in so many ways, and at multiple times."

Her monotonous voice was something that she used very often and it meant that she was being very honest and blunt about something. Gilbert coughed awkwardly and crumpled up the note; placing it into his pocket. He then moved aside gesturing to have (y/n) come in. She gladly took the offer, stopping at the front to take off her shoes.

"So.. uh.. what have you been doing?"

Gilbert pointed to the living room, which was playing an episode of Paula Dean in the kitchen making some kind of southern dish. (y/n) looked over and giggled at the sight of the older woman.

"What's so funny about that?"

(y/n) shook her head and put a hand on her chest, "I was reminded of something a friend showed me earlier."

The albino nodded and went back to his form from earlier and yawned as he laid there. (y/n) followed him into the supposed to be social area, and then took a seat in a nice recliner. Only to sit down awkwardly and not even recline.

Gilbert noticed that she wasn't doing what any normal person would do and pointed it out to her. "You know that you're supposed to recline in those when you sit there."

(y/n) nodded, "I do, but I'm afraid that my skirt would be a terrible cover up if I lay back." Her voice got quieter with each word passing by.

Gilbert noticed that she was wearing a skirt at the mention of it. It did seem to be shorter than her normal ones, which were to her knees. She was one to wear pants most of the time, but when she wore skirts they were long enough to cover her thighs.

"Why don't you just it tuck between your legs? That's something girls do right?"

(y/n) blushed at the idea and looked at her hands that were squished comfortably in-between the lower area of her thighs. The skirt was indeed stuck between her legs.

"Oh... well I could do that."

The albino nodded and waited for her to actually lay back in the recliner. When she only put her back to the seat and didn't actually recline Gilbert gave her a confused look. She looked at him with an innocent look, as if she did what she was told and that was it.