England

Herro my fellow polar bears! And I'm here to bring you this really really long awaited England x reader. So enjoy~
-_-_-_-

Arthur had allowed (Y/n) to stay with him for a while, but he didn't think that she would be so..jumpy.

On the first night when she was going to take a quick trip to the kitchen. He had to clean his tea stuff from earlier and went in after her after a minute or so. When he went in there and walked behind her to get to the sink, she elbowed him in the back and put him in a headlock.

"Dear god and the Queen, (Y/n) it is only me!"

"Oh, sorry Artie I'm just really jumpy for some reason. I don't know why..."

Arthur waved it off as she let him go. He got to clean the tea set that he had just used.

Then there was the next morning. He had gone in to wake her up, but she still was jumpy.

" (Y/n)?"

The British man shook her shoulder lightly. Her hand quickly caught his, she pinned him to the bed, sitting on his chest with her legs to keep him in place. One hand holding both hands above his head and the other with her thumb at his eye, threating to pop it out.

" (Y/n)! What in the queens name is this?! Let me go!!"

Arthur struggled to get out and (Y/n) looked down at him with wide eyes. Removing both hands from him and covering her mouth.

"I'm so sorry Artie. I didn't mean to do this!"

With the huge blush on his face he looked away. (Y/n) looked down and was going to distract herself, but her eyes made contact with his clothed chest. Barely clothed chest, he was only wearing his button up shirt.

"Ah! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

(Y/n) tried to get off him, this was by pulling her other leg over him. Arthur stopped her quickly when he looked back at her.

"W-What is it Arthur?"

"You were showing your, ahem, u-underwear."

(Y/n) started blushing and grabbed one of his hands, she then slapped it over his eyes. His lips had a small ow slip out. She held her hand over his hand and moved her sitting position down. It wasn't on his chest, but on the edge of his waist.

"U-Um (Y/n)?"