Canada

I know this has taken me like ages to make, but that is only because I didn't want to mess up sweet baby face Canada's lemon. Anyways thank you Fiore-Nixa-Atlantis for this request, and I hope you all enjoy.
-_-_-_-
Today (Y/n) was traveling to her Canadian friend's house for a vacation. It was the first time (Y/n) ever went on a vacation and crashed at his place so hopefully nothing too bad will happen.Matthew was a very nice guy, especially to her. Someone who noticed him for a really long time. Even though (Y/n) can usually forget him because of work and school. Though he always reminds her of everything so that she remembers. Since (Y/n) is a bit absent minded. It doesn't matter anyways all that matters now is that she gets to go and see her beloved, and some times forgotten, friend and his country for vacation.

-Le Time Skip to (Y/n) ((Or your oc depending how you do dis)) going to his house-

Finally (Y/n) got to Matthew's house and first knocked on the door. The door opened after a few sounds of foot falls, it opened to reveal the Canadian friend of her's.

"Oh hello (Y/n), I'm glad you're here, eh?"(Y/n) smiled and then waved, his soft Canadian accent laced voice swooned her. He opened the door and moved over. "Oh! H-How rude of me? Come on in."

The girl nodded and walked into his warm and inviting house. Taking a deep breath of air she could smell the pancakes and fresh maple. Suddenly a white furry mass jumped onto (Y/n) and started to sniff her.Having startled her, which lead to her losing her balance. Falling backwards onto the floor and holding the mass that attacked her, to keep it safe.

"Ah! (Y/n) are you alright? Bad Kumachee."

Matthew picked the polar bear up and put him on the couch. Turning back towards (Y/n) and actually starting to panic.

"I'm so sorry (Y/n)! Kumamomo has just really missed you."

(Y/n) held her head and nodded slightly. The skirt she had been wearing was riding a bit to high on her thigh, showing off her thigh and apart of her underwear. The shy Canadian had noticed and blushed immensely, he also covered up his nose due to the blood rushing out and trickling down. The girl on the floor looked at him and got a bit concerned.

"Mattie? Are you okay?"

"U-Uh.. Yes?"

He nodded slightly, but answered with a questioned tone. (Y/n) stood up and put a hand on his shoulder, although she was abit shorter than him. Looking Matthew in the eyes and keeping that strong look, (Y/n) patted him on the head. Or at least she tried, her height was a bit shorter. While trying to pat Matthew's head, (Y/n) jumped up and down trying to reach for his head. He was standing straight up, so it was a bit difficult to get to his head. Slowly he lowered his head, not realizing that he was (Y/n) jumped once again to try and get his head. That jump made her accidentally hit her head on his. The surprise from the collision of the two's foreheads, made the pained girl lose her balance.

Falling forward into the shy Canadian man's chest and sending him backwards onto the floor. Kumajiro was on he floor next to their very close face's, he licked Matthew's and he opened his eyes and looked at (Y/n). The sight of her closed eyes and somewhat flushed cheeks was he first thing he saw. He looked down further and saw that she was clutching his shirt tightly, and her body was pressed up against his.

The feeling of her chest against his was thrilling, and her knee accidentally rubbing against his crotch was all that he needed to feel super uncomfortable. While blushing crazily, Matthew put his hands on (Y/n)'s shoulders and tried to push her away, the push turned into a light shove. It didn't move the girl on top of him, but it only woke her up. Her shining (e/c) eyes looked at his up close purple ones. That's when she realized how close their face's were.