Italy

Herro every polar bear! And welcome to the first installment of this book. I changed the picture of it too and this is literally the only picture of Italy I have on my phone. Le sigh. Anyways I just get what I can have and move on with the DAMN lemon now!
Yay!!!
_._._

You where stuck in your room all day and it started to worry your friend Italy, or Feliciano. You've been holed up in that room ever since the morning and you didn't come to eat breakfast. Which was strange. You'd always be down in the kitchen making breakfast for you and for him. So he thought that he should investigate and see what you where doing.

-Your Pov-

I think that I stayed in my room to long, but who cares. I need to know more about Italy! He's not as forward with his feelings as most people think. He's always hiding something and it bothers me. So I took it upon myself to look up information on Italy and his past. He didn't have that bad of a past from what I've heard.

Well, except for the fact that his grandpa did disappear for some reason. It was sad to hear, but Italy always talked so highly of him and it made me feel happy to know that he had someone in his heart, or at least memories of them.

Anyway, while my research was going on I found something interesting. A blog that said that the most beautiful love and intercourse came from Italy. Even though it was an opinion I decided to go deeper into this opinion. And make my own.

Next step was to look at some adultery, which wasn't as bad as I thought it would've been. This is when I found an Italian movie called "Puttane di parigi".

I didn't know what the title said, but I didn't give it much thought. I started the movie and watched it in a serious mode.

As I watched I noticed the music. It was beautiful. So beautiful that even Austria would be proud. (Or maybe he made the music... DUNDUN DUNDUN!!!)

The music also made the people, who were doing the you know what, seem as if they were really in love and wanted this to happen. Not because they where pornstars.

Which gave each set of people their own loving sense. And it made the movie even better! Yes the people we're doing it for money, but they really made the 'love' in it seem real.

I was so into the part it was at until I heard my door open. I was frantic and tried to close my laptop before the person knew what I was doing.

"(Y/n)?"

When I looked up I saw it was just Italy. I sighed and smiled.

"Hey Italy. Did you need me for something?"

He nodded and started to play with his fingers.

"Well I wanted to know if you were okay. You've been in your room all day and it worried me."

"I've been in here that long? Wow. If I ever get set on something I go for it don't I."

He nodded once again and smiled.

"What were you so set on doing?"

Oh crap he could be onto me! Need to make an excuse.

"Um I was looking at the history of art in Italy! Yeah I was total doing that."

When I said that Italy's eyes opened and he lit up.

"Really? If you ever wanted to learn any history on my art you could've just asked me. I wouldn't have minded."

I shook my head.

"I didn't ask you because you seem to hide your feelings and I wanted to also see why too."