He Gets Jealous - Darwin

Darwin absolutely adored being your boyfriend. He loved your smile, your crazy antics, your laugh, basically anything you did. But...What he did not like however, was how..he changed you. Yes, it might seem weird, and you might be asking, what did he change about you? Well, it began when he began to first hang out with you. He simply adored your shy self, in fact, that was one of the many reasons why he wanted you to be his. 

But, in time, it grew,  and so did you, as Darwin helped you break out of your shell, showing the true you. The true...flirtatious you. It was simple flirting of course. Compliments, such as, "You look nice today!" or, "I love your art. You should draw more!"

Yes, it was purely compliments, but Darwin saw it as flirting, and he hated it. Darwin was confused, as being in a relationship was a big step for him, and for once in his life, he wanted to keep you as long as possible. His family didn't really take the time to tell his the basics of dating, as they were afraid, that he'd go...too far. Haha.. So, Darwin didn't know the barrier between simple compliments and flirting, but this didn't stop him from growing jealous.

And, boy, was he jealous.

.    -    .

Waiting for the bus was boring you.

Where was Darwin? Where was Gumball? Where was Anais?

All these questions burrowed inside of you, while you mindlessly stared into the gray sky. Clouds swarmed it, and you barely got the warmth from the sun. As days grew short, and night grew long, you endured the hardships of the winter season. 

Snuggling into your [Color] jacket, you closed your eyes, waiting for the screech of the bus stopping. However, another screech came, the screeches of children.

"Gumball! Give me back my Daisy before I--" Anais snarled, trying to swipe the doll from her brothers' hands, but to no avail. Before anyone could do anything, Gumball chucked the doll towards you. "[Your Name], heads up!"

Snapping your eyes open, you were too slow, as a doll smacked you right in your face. Yelping, you threw the doll away from you, falling onto the sidewalk. Ignoring Gumball's laughter, and Darwin's scolding, you watched Anais pick up her doll off the ground, checking for injuries. "We're sorry [Your Name], we didn't mean to drag you into this, right Gumball?" Anais growled, her bunny ears drooping.

"Huh? Yeah yeah, but you gotta admit. It was pretty funny." He chuckled, looking for your approval. Watching you snort, and laugh quietly, it boosted his confidence. 

"Yeah, it was pretty funny." You say, averting your gaze, laughing to yourself. You liked the Wattersons, they seemed like the family you never had. 

Darwin felt his gills flutter, and his narrowed his eyes at Gumball. Pulling his fish hoodie over his head some more, he took a seat next to you. "Jeeeez is it freezing. Where is the bus?" Gumball whines, covering his ears.

Looking at his tail wrapping around his leg, and the chattering of his sharp teeth, you furrowed your eyebrows. "But you're a cat. Aren't cats supposed to be resilient?" Anais laughed at your comment, but Gumball tilted his head, like a lost puppy.

"I don't know what resilient means, so I will take it as a compliment. Thank you [Your Name]." Sighing, you roll your eyes, unaware of the jealous seeping into Darwin's brain. You were flirting with Gumball? Right in front of him?! Were you not aware that you were dating Darwin?!