Movie Night - Gumball

"You sure you wanna watch [Insert Horror Movie]?" Gumball inquired, holding the disc. You nodded frantically, you saw the previews, and it look so good. Gumball chuckled, putting the disc in the dvd player. "Alright. But I gotta warn ya," He said, grabbing the popcorn bowl off from the carpet, "Its some scary stuff. Sure you can handle it?" Gumball grabbed some of the blanket, putting it over his legs, putting the popcorn between you two. 

"Dude, I think I'll be fine. I saw your Granny Jojo get undressed." Gumball made a look of terror, and you laughed sadly. Those were dark times.

The previews for other movies passed and went, with you blinking boredly, and Gumball munching mindlessly on popcorn. "Still cant believe you convinced your family to-" Your words were cut off short, the menu for the horror movie coming on. Your eyes brightened, your tail wagging slightly, hitting the couch. Gumball chuckled at your behavior, and grabbed the remote, pressing play. 

"Sure you dont want me to hug you-" You pressed your finger to his lips, hushing him. You were waiting for this moment, and you weren't going to let Gumball ruin it.

.     .     .

The victim was in the shower, humming mindlessly. You grasped the blanket, bracing yourself for the jumpscare. You took a glance towards Gumball, who looked half asleep. You rolled your eyes, classic Gumball. Returning your attention back to the movie, the killer ripped open the curtain, grabbing the victim, killing her mercilessly. You screamed, and threw your hands up to your face, shielding your face. The popcorn you were holding, was launched into the air, making bits of popcorn fly. Gumball shot up immediately, his claws visible. "Wh-what's wrong [Your Na-" You jumped into his arms, making him flinch at the sudden movement. You were breathing quickly, hiding your face in his chest.

Gumball started to laugh at your scared demeanor, before you hit him in the side. "Ouch! Sorry, but umm," He started to grow awkward, "What happened?" You felt his body stiffen, and you shrugged. 

"Just a jumpscare." You muttered, not taking your face out of his chest. He nodded, and held you hesitantly, not exactly sure of the position the two of you were in. "Why you so stiff?" You asked, taking your face out of his chest. He gulped, and chuckled nervously.

"T-the way we're sitting really." He muttered, not taking the risk of looking at your face. The way you were sitting was... Not exactly normal. His legs were spread apart, with you sitting on his lap, (basically his crotch but just bare with me here. 😂) and his arms draped around your waist. His breath tickled your neck, and your eyes averted to the door. You swore the Wattersons would walk in any second, you even expected it.

"O-oh, right. Sorr-" You were cut off short, as he attached his lips to yours, startling you. Your eyes widened in surprised, but you enjoyed it. Kissing him back, he smiled into the kiss.

Just before things got too intense, another scream erupted from the tv, making you and Gumball jump away from the kiss. "The fuck!?" You gasped, before Gumball covered his face with his hand, laughing at your reaction.

"Great movie choice, [Your Name]." He said, giving a eat shitting grin.

"I didnt know we would end up making out!" You defended, making Gumball roll his eyes.

"Sure you didnt."

"Gumball! Im being serious!"

"When are you serious?"

"Just hush!" He grabbed your face, and pulled it towards his, making you squeal out of surprise. Kissing you lightly, he gave you a sweet, meaningful kiss. Pulling away, he was met with your shocked, yet disappointed face. It made him chuckle lightly, and you puffed out your cheeks, turning your head. He laughed a little bit more, and you felt butterflies erupt in your stomach.

You sighed quietly. "Your the meanest." He laughed louder, making you blush a light tint. Out of a sudden repulse, you hugged him tightly. Making a slight 'urk' he hugged you back, butterflies tickling his stomach. He and you felt at ease, the lights were dimmed, with the occasional screams coming from the tv. You learned to tune it out. It wasn't too soon until you were drifting off to sleep.

"Hey, don't fall asleep on me sweets." He mumbled, his chin resting on your head. You muttered nonconherent words, fall further into a dreamless sleep. Shaking you gently, he waiting for your awaking, which didn't come. He groaned annoyingly, and you smiled lightly. "I didn't wanna come to this." There was some regret in his voice, but he licked his lips, smirking lightly. You shifted slightly, your hair falling to the side, exposing your neck. Gumball's tongue lazily hang out of his mouth, a cocky look in his eyes. 

His mouth within reaches of your neck, he placed a light kiss on it. It made you giggle. All in all, it wasn't enough. So, he tickled your sides, and you jolted awake. Eyes wide as golfballs, you laughed forcefully. "G-gumball, dont- please!" You gasped for mercy against his ticklish fingers. 

Hands twitching, your muscles spazzed, slapping his face. He stopped his actions, his mouth dropping. It was quiet for a few moments, with his mouth agape, and you eyes wide in shock. "...You edgy bitch-"

"It's your fault! You tickled me you jerk!" You snarled, grabbing Gumball's hands, slightly crushing them.

"Oh yeah? And what're you gonna do about it?" He grumbled, his eyes growing dark. It was kinda funny; every romantic moment you and Gumball shared always ended in anger, yet have a love tone to it. It never really made sense to you. Laughing darkly, you brought your face to his, slightly annoyed.  Your hands still gripping his, he whined into your lips, and you chuckled lightly. 

Things got more intense, but you pulled away, making him gasp. "You clever shi-" Rolling your eyes, you got up, you grabbed the empty bowl, going into the kitchen. Placing it in the sink, you heard a jingle at the door. You felt relieved, knowing that they didn't catch you and Gumball. 

"I HOPE WE DIDN'T INTERRUPT ANYTHING IMPORTANT!" Nicole hollered, making you jump out of your skin. Closing your eyes, you smiled, laughing a little. Just a moment too late, Nicole.

"I hope you liked your movie." Gumball mumbled, walking into the kitchen. Turning toward him, you grinned, making a silly face. His angry demeanor seemed to vanish, and he smiled back. 

"A bit steamy." You winked, and his face flushed, causing you to laugh. "I gotta leave soon though."

"What!? Aww, but why??" Darwin whined, coming into the kitchen. You and Gumball jumped, startled. Darwin looked sad, and you felt guilt pang through your chest. He really was the master of Puppy Dog Eyes.  Gumball caught a glimpse of your guilt looking face and scoffed, crossing his arms. Possessive Boyfriend. What a classic. Note the sarcasm. "Plus its Friday! You should have a sleepover!" Nicole walked into the kitchen, opening the fridge, taking out some milk.

Pouring a bowl of Cheerios, she hummed. "Y'know [Your Name], it would be quite a pleasure in having you over." Turning around, her nightgown swirled. "You can have the top bunk, its empty." You thought about it. It would be fun to have spend the night over. But you had a butt load of homework to do. Not to mention an essay. Eh. It could wait.

"Alright. I'll spend the night." Darwin's smiled emmideatly turned into a grin, and he fist pumped.

"Yay! [Your Name] is spending the night!" 

Ayy, what's up? The break was kind of longer than expected, but eh. Also, REMINDER: Anais has a separate bedroom in this story. So y'know. See ya in the next one! ^-^