Trying To Confess But Failing - Leslie

wtf

Leslie would tell you countless times that he liked you, but you wouldn't take it. At first, it hurt his heart, but you explained a flower boy cant do that. He would sigh, and keep confessing, but you would just giggle.

~

The two of you were sitting on a bench with an umbrella over your heads. You could hear droplets of water hitting the plastic, later hitting the ground. "Hey (Y/N), I like you." Leslie said, placing his hand on yours, which was currently holding up the umbrella. "You cant do that." Leslie looked shocked.

"Why not?" He argued. Sometimes he would love you forever, other times he would find you annoying, a piece of work. Like gum of the bottom of your shoe, making you groan in anger.

"Your a flower boy that's why. You have to wait for me to confess. Make sure to act surprised though." You mumbled, looking up, watching the droplets roll down the umbrella.

"That's not fair!" Leslie growled, throwing his arm in the air, accidentally knocking the umbrella out of your hands. It tumbled on the grass, and the two of you felt your clothes becoming damp.

"Nice job," You gestured to the umbrella, "And it is fair! So get used to it. Your a flower boy, so you have to be shy," You mumbled, "Not that you are though."

"I heard that."

~

"Hey, I like you." He mumbled as you were walking down the stairs to get to your next class. You flicked his forehead. "Flower boys cant say that." You walked down as he walked up. You heard him sigh in annoyance, and you smirked.

~

You were taking a test, Leslie beside you. He handed you a piece of paper, but the teacher noticed. "Cheating are you?" Miss Simian boomed. She snatched the piece of paper, and read it out loud.

'I like you (Y/N). FLOWER BOYS CAN SAY THIS.'

"No, they cant. But thanks for the compliment!" You grinned, and Leslie was honestly ready to punch you in the face.

"PRINCIPLE'S OFFICE!" Miss Simian screeched. You and Leslie left swiftly, with you grinning, and Leslie feeling more and more frustrated by the minute.

~

You were drifting off to sleep on the bus, Leslie sitting next to you. You placed your head on the window, and heard a whisper in your ear. "I like you so goddamn much. Your so pretty." He grinned and hoped you would just accept since you were almost asleep. You smiled and leaned on his shoulder. He sighed in content, thinking you would say you did too.

"Fuck off flower boy." You heard him grumble, 'fuck you too then,' but you just giggled softly.

~

You were at a 9-10th grade dance, and they would have a spotlight on a couple. That couple would have to kiss, to make the others cheer at young love. Oddly enough, the two of you were dancing, insulting each other playfully, giggling. The spotlight was on you two, and Leslie grinned. "I like you~" He sang. You leaned in, and so did he. Before he could attach his lips to yours, you shouted, "HE'S A FLOWER BOY."

"I swear to god, I will cut you." He threatened, fastening his grip around your waist, making you yelp. You smiled and blew a raspberry. "Your not imitadating Flower Boy." You whispered.

"HOLY FUCK WHERE IS A KNIFE WHEN YOU NEED ONE."

~

"I like you."

"Cool brah."

"Never mind."

"Pastel boy scared of being rejected?"

"Fuck you."

"Someday."

~

"Knock Knock."

"Who's there?"

"I like.."

"I like who?"

"I like you!"

"I'm sorry, are you a pastel boy?"

"Yes.."

"Then screw off."

"You love me dont you?"

"Platonically, Leslie. Platonically."

~

"Guess what!"

"What?"

"I love you!"

"W-what?" You gulped, "I.. Heh, I mean- that's cute flower boy."

"I swear to god I will just kiss you to make you say you do too."

"That's sexual assault."

"How!?"

"For flower boys."

"Fucking hell (Y/N)!"

. . .

It was useless. So, in the end, he would just have to wait for you to confess.