He Gets Jealous - Gumball

"You might as well back off, other wise I'll claw off your face!" Gumball warned, shoving you behind him. Your ears flatten against your head, growing annoyed. Gumball... was the possessive one out of the bunch to say to the least. You hated the side of him, but you let it through as fighting it wouldn't do that much. 

Tobias chuckled, he never knew when to back off, did he? Taking a step closer, you heard a slight hiss from Gumball, his blue tail frizzed up. "I highly doubt that, you pussy." Tobias joked, glaring at him in the eye. 

Ugh, why did it always end up this way?

-    .    -

Out of all the boyfriends you had, Gumball was one of the most possessive out of them all. He absolutely hated how you were so open to people, spilling puns, giving gaming advice, and being an absolute extrovert. It grinded his gears, well because-- You belonged to him. He liked having you to himself, although he would never admit it.

The thing he hated most however, was how someone could compliment you, or even flirt, and you would just blush, and look the other way, flattered, yet embarrassed. This...made him want to squish that person like a bug, make them beg for mercy. They didn't deserve to make you blush, only Gumball, and only him.

Yes. He was possesive-- but what could you do?

-    .    -

It was first period, and Mr. Small was letting us have a free lesson. Since we already covered Health Class, why not be free to chat? So here I was, in the center in the room, sitting in a desk, others surrounded me. I was being loud and bubbly as usual, but I couldn't spot Gumball anywhere. He wasn't speaking to Darwin, who was talking to Carrie, blushing and all. Hmm, well, he was probably in the nurse, faking an injury. That was Gumball for ya. 

"So, basically in Legend Of Marzionia, Poods of Time, you just need to kill the two mutant pugs, and bottle up their souls. Bring them to the graveyard, and let them free on the two gravestones farthest in the back." You say, and the others around you 'ahhh'ed, marveled at your knowledge of the new game.

"But what do you get?" Ocho asks, his voice robotic and a bit glitchy. His black hair covered his eyes, his whole body created from code. You smile, giggling a bit. [Note: Ocho is that black spider that tried to kill Gumball n Darwin. That one thats used cheats to finish tests, get money etc.]

[That is Ocho

[That is Ocho. I forgot his name, sorry, haha.]

"You get the secret sword of course! It's mega cool, and it doesn't break! Ever!" You exclaim, others getting hyper with you. Soon, the whole classroom turned into a zoo, everyone laughing and joking around, you topping everybody else. 

"That's pretty cool!" Banana Joe cheers, his banana yellow hair flowing in the draft from the vents. You smile deviously, ready for some food puns.

"Yeah, I guess you could say it was easy as pie." Some groan, some laugh, but Banana Joe has stars in his eyes. 

"You banana not!" He jokes, you laughing with him. 

"Getting the sword is kind of a big dill." You say.

"I know! It's pretty radishing!" He begin to laugh harder, you following suite. 

Suddenly, a hand slams on Banana Joe's desk, startling you and him. Looking up, you were met with Gumball, jealousy flashing in his eyes. 

"Beat it." He warns, his blue tail frizzing. Banana Joe laughs, thinking it's another pun. (Beet it.) You don't laugh however, you just glare at Gumball, he could be so dense sometimes.

"Orange you glad for these puns?" Banana Joe shoots back, grinning widely. Gumball just groans, grabbing your head, pulling you out of the seat. He drags you away, you grumbling. 

"You can be a real peach of crap, you know that?" 

/   /   /

It was another ordinary day like any other, except Tobias was on your tail, following you, Gumball and Darwin everywhere. He'd occasionally wink at you, making you blush, looking the other way.

It was lunch, and Tobias sat next to you, Darwin and Gumball in front of you two. Gumball was watching Tobias' every move, his ears flat to his blue hair. Darwin was eating, looking nervously at Gumball and Tobias. The two were never close, always at each others' throats. 

You, on the other hand, were enjoying you lunch, completely oblivious to the whole situation. Swallowing your food, you began to converse with Tobias, making Gumball all the more jealous. "Wouldn't that be hilarious?" You giggle, ignoring the stares Gumball was giving Tobias. 

Tobias takes notice of this, and scoots closer to you, placing an arm over your shoulder. "You know what is really hilarious? That you're not dating me." You feel your face start to color, and you stammer to make a response.

"O-oh, haha.." 

A loud slam from the table startles you, Tobias, and Darwin. Looking at Gumball, you saw jealousy and anger shining in his eyes. Walking over to you, he pulls out of the cafeteria, his tail frizzy. Once your out of sight, he holds you close, smothering you with his sweater. "Ompfh. Gumball!" Pulling away, you sigh. Gumball sure did have jealousy problems. 

"You're mine." He hugs you, and glares at anybody walking past. "Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine. Mine."

In the corner of your eye, you see Tobias, and you prepare for the fight that is for sure going to occur shortly. There wasn't anyway to jump around it. Hearing the squeaks of shoes against the floor, Gumball snaps his head towards the noise, groaning when it's none other than the infamous Tobias.

"You might as well back off, other wise I'll claw off your face!" Gumball warned, shoving you behind him. Your ears flatten against your head, growing annoyed. Gumball... was the possessive one out of the bunch to say to the least. You hated the side of him, but you let it through as fighting it wouldn't do that much.

Tobias chuckled, he never knew when to back off, did he? Taking a step closer, you heard a slight hiss from Gumball, his blue tail frizzed up. "I highly doubt that, you pussy." Tobias joked, glaring at him in the eye.

After the fight, both boys had various cuts and bruises. You took Gumball to the nurse, scolding him the way there.

"You know I like interacting with people! Just because I'm not paying attention to you, doesn't mean--"

"But Tobias was flirting with you! What else could I do?" He snaps, and you sigh. Pulling him to a halt, you turn him to you, giving him a soft, quick kiss. "Okay, nevermind. I'm fine now." He gives you a silly smile, and you sigh. Your boyfriend was as goofy as they come.