YOU Confess - Tobias

tf i am going to do so many chapter tonight. ENJOY YOURSELVES :DD

 -   -   -   -

You were at a party with Tobias, and you already lost him. It was Masami's party, and her house was huge, so you didn't expect to find him in under 30 minutes. You walked through the  living room, and it was crowded. The room illuminated purple, blue, and red, strobe lights were everywhere, so were streamers, and the dj was drunk out of his mind. Not to mention it was so loud, you couldn't even hear yourself think. Naturally you found your way to the bar, and you got lemonade. Masami didn't serve any alcohol, as she didn't want to deal with wasted people with hangovers in the morning. You looked at the crowding in the living room, and people where kissing, grinding up against each other, and dancing like humping ostriches. You were confused, you didn't know how people could act this way being sober. You shrugged, and began to gulp down your pink lemonade, and spotted a tan boy with sweatbands kissing a girl with hot pink hair. It took you a second to realize who the boy was, and it hit you: it was Tobias. He looked so happy kissing the girl, his arms were hugging the girls' waist, and he was smiling in the kiss. You felt daggers pierce through your heart, and your eyes were getting watery. When he pulled away, you saw him laugh, and walked away, looking around the room. Probably looking for another girl to seduce. You grumbled in your head, feeling the tears fall down your cheeks. You didn't care much at this point, as no one would really care about your well being. 

You got off the stool, to pour yourself some more pink lemonade. You clutched the cup, and saw an arm bump into your cup. It spilled all over your white top, and your growled. "Watch what your doing pal!" You yelled over the music, chucking the cup in the guys' face. He looked at you in disgust, cursing, and you rolled your eyes. To make you even more pissed, you saw a napkins get shoved in your stomach area, attempting to clean up the stain. "Screw off," You hissed, swatting the tan hand away from your stomach. You eyed the boy from his hand up to his head, and you mentally punched yourself in the face. "Tobias?" You asked dumbly, and he grinned. Huh, you were wrong; you did find him in under 30 minutes. You smiled, happy to see the boy, before anger and sadness took over. You scowled, and crossed your arms. "Like I said before; screw off." You stormed away from him and the music, and found yourself at a balcony. You leaned on the balcony, and the slow breeze made you relax. Well, you did feel tears free fall down your face, and your heart was getting furiously stabbed with feelings as seconds passed. You sighed. It seemed so much easier in fan fiction. You felt a hand caress your arm, and you were honestly ready to punch the face who owned the hand. Looking up, you were met with a confused Tobias.

"(Your Name), what's wrong?" He asked, concerned. You felt a lump form in your throat, and you felt anger bubbling in your stomach. "Nothing," You grumbled, "Im so freaking happy," You said, sarcasm laced in your voice. Tobias chuckled harshly. "Babe, tell me what's wrong." You were ready to explode.

"First off: Do not ever, in any situation, call me 'babe.'" You hissed, pushing his arm off your shoulder, "Also, you kissed a girl, whom you dont even know!" Tobias looked confused, "Oh dont play the confused one here, I saw you." You were crying at this point, but you were too angry to care. You wiped your eyes, and Tobias wanted to hug you, but refrained himself to doing so. "I-i liked you, y'know? You were a nice guy. You made m-me laugh. I thought you were pretty looking. B-but.. But your such a self-centered whore!" You were spilling the truth, but you doubted Tobias would care. You expected him to yell at you for calling him a whore, but instead he hugged you, trying to catch your tears.

"Ssshhh," He wiped your tears away, and you tried to get out of your grasp, but the action was sloppy and weak, so you gave up. "Baby Girl, dont cry. It makes me feel so guilty, I-"

"For fucks sake! You s-should feel guilty! You kissed another girl, I saw you!" You hit his chest, and you doubted it hurt, as you were weak when you cried. "I know, I know, I know! I'm so sorry. So sorry!" He wiped your tears away, and you tried to calm down but it wasn't working, "Babe- (Your Name), I thought the girl was you. I thought I was kissing the girl who I was very much falling for. I thought you were her!" You were breathing shakily, listening to his words, "But when I pulled away, it was some random girl. I laughed in stupidity. I wanted to find you, I hoped you didn't see. I didn't want you to cry over some misunderstanding, I thought-" You heard enough. You hugged him back, and he gasped in surprise. Hesitantly, he hugged your back, and you breathed  in his smell. He smelled like cheap cologne. You appreciated the relaxing moment, and you slowly calmed down. He placed his hand on your chin, making you look up at him. You wiped your eyes, and smiled weakly. He smiled back, and resumed hugging you. "I'm so sorry Baby Girl." You smiled against his chest, you liked the nick name. Maybe a bit too much.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" You asked, looking up at Tobias. He blushed immensely, before grinning like a mad man. "Of course!" He brought his lips to yours, and you felt fireworks go off. He pulled away, hugging your waist. "Now that was I was trying to do at the party." You smiled, and reattached your lips to his. His grip on you waist tightened, and you squealed. You felt so alive, and your grip on his neck tightened as well, making him kiss you more roughly. Pulling away for air, he placed his forehead on yours, and you smiled. 

"Kiss me again," You grinned.

"Dont stop me on my account," He joked, before applying his lips to yours.