Chapter 26

Vivian's POV
***skips to Saturday***
Me and David tried our best to ignore each other on Friday, but now it's Saturday morning and Destiny and Adam are coming to the school, yesterday Destiny told me that they would be here by 11:00, it was currently 9 a.m. I was getting ready for their arrival, and David was on his desk using his laptop. I picked out a black crop top with black high waisted jeans and black doc martens. I took a shower and put my clothes on, I took my hair out the ponytail it was in and I curled it sort of kinda, I then put on a red beanie. I put on eyeliner and mascara and sat down in my desk, I started doing homework and at around 10:50 Adam texted me, he told me that they were in the office and they were getting the visitor cards. I texted them my room number and they said they were on their way, my heart started pounding.
I heard a knock on the door and laughs behind the door, I opened the door and saw both of them, Destiny basically jumped on top of me, squeezing me so tight I couldn't breath.
"Oh, oh, ok I can't breath" I stutter telling her to get off of me. She got the hint and let me go, Adam came forward picking me up hugging me and turning me around, knowing Adam he purposely did that to piss David off, it worked.
After they both hugged me, Destiny sat down on my bed and Adam sat down in my desk chair, when Adam was pushing my desk chair towards my bed, he and David had a stare off basically. Adam had a death stare going on and David was just keeping his eyes open so he didn't lose.
At first we all caught up with drama going on back in Long Island and then we all talked about Jace this guy who Destiny had a crush on. Then David made a noise and we all turned our heads to look at him.
Destiny being the person she is stood up and said "remember how I told you that if you broke Vivian's heart I would kill you?".
"Yea"
"I wasn't kidding" she threatened with a serious tone. He stayed quiet to scared of her threat.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We were at the school store because they wanted sweaters that said my schools name on it, which is weird because they don't go to my school.
"Well think about it this way in a few weeks you get to come back to Long Island for a while and you can have a long break, from boy drama, school and girl drama". Destiny said trying to cheer me up.
"I just want one good boyfriend, just one" I complained, every boyfriend I've ever had has done something to hurt me.
    "You don't need a boyfriend though" Adam explains.
"I have terrible taste in guys" I groan, no one responded I'm guessing they agreed with me.
      We ended up getting Starbucks, we were sitting down drinking our beverages, all on our phones. When I got a text from David.
David🖕🏼😵- is it possible if you could come back? Alone.
  I furrow my eyebrows and decided to ignore it, then I got a text from Tyler.
MCR reunion host🎧🎸- hey I wanna meet your friends from Long Island, can I come over?
   I texted her back saying yes due to the fact that everyone was already done with their drinks. We head back