Chapter 11

Vivian POV
I woke up which is strange because I don't remember falling asleep, I got up and saw David wide awake on his phone right underneath me.
"Hello sleeping beauty" he says smiling and looking down at me. My head was resting on his chest.
"What time is it?"
"5:52 p.m" he says putting his phone down and putting his hand on the small of my back again.
"I like it when we cuddle like this" he says and I could almost sense his goofy grin. I decide to say nothing and just nod.
I grab my phone from my skirt and see that I had 4 texts 1 from Destiny, 2 from Addam my best guy friend (the one who stopped the almost rape) and 1 from my mom.
Destiny🍟❤️- I told Addam about David I hope you aren't mad at me.
  Vivian🛋🍟-it's cool
Boo boy💀👻- Destiny told me about your boyfriend I wanna meet him
Boo boy💀👻- Skype me
Couch potato🛋🍟- alright gimme a sec
   Momma bear👵🏽👠- hello sweet heart I hope you're having a great time over there me and your father and brother miss you so much love you.
   Daughter- omg mom love you too I miss all of you😘😘
   I grab my laptop and go on my bed and Skype Addam.
"My guy best friend wants me to Skype him so he can meet you, I'm warning you now he's gonna ask some questions, you don't have to answer them truthfully if you don't want to". I say really quickly being kind of nervous. Addam is a very protective person and I'm his best friend. The call goes through and soon enough Addam is on my screen.
     "Hey beautiful, how's boarding school" Addam says but the only thing David heard was him calling me beautiful. He furrowed his eyebrows and sat up.
    "It's good" I say smiling. "I know the reason you called is because you want to meet David" I say and he nods his head chuckling.
   "David can you come here" I say and David comes over to my bed. Immediately they both wear serious faces.
   "Hey" David say simply.
"I know you like Vivian, so I'm not gonna ask you if you do, but what I do wanna know is why you like Vivian, there's probably hundreds of girls in that school and you chose Vivian why?" Damn he makes it seem like I'm a fucking cockroach.
    "She's beautiful and she can easily brighten someone's day, she always a fun time and she makes me feel a way that no one has ever made me feel before and it's really nice being able to protect her" David said all while making eye contact with me, almost as if Addam wasn't there.
   "You guys are so cute I ship it your ship name is Vivid, that's cute I wish I had a boyfriend" Addam says smiling. "Well I have to go I promised somebody I would meet up with them" we say our goodbyes and hang up.
    "I told you why I like you now why do you like me?" David asks getting closer to me.
   "Your kinda cute I guess" he says jokingly.
    "Shut up" he says laying down. I also lay down facing the ceiling he was facing the side of my face.
    "But seriously I like you because...because even when you didn't really know me you protected me from William, and you never fail to make me smile, I always look forward to hanging out with you or going to the lake with you, and you understand me" I say smiling at the ceiling.
   "Look at me" he says and I turn my head immediately our lips touch. The kiss lasted for 6 seconds and then we opened our eyes.
    "You're so cute" he says kissing my lips then my forehead then my nose.
    "Sometimes I feel like you came straight out freaking Tumblr" I say smiling. He chuckles. I dig my head into his chest and he puts his arm over me surrounding my shoulders.
    "Shouldn't you change into your pajamas" David says.
    "But I'm comfortable" I say getting up and heading to my closet I change into a tank top and slytherin sweat pants. I go back to my spot and the position, I go on my phone and see that the time is 7:22.
    I go on Twitter and see my notification, I see that Melissa dmd me.
    @queenxbitch- stay away from my boyfriend or the end won't be pretty
     @hemmo_1996_CALUM- Lol ur funny
"You're girlfriend just dmd me" I say to David, he furrows his eyebrows and opens his eyes, I show him the phone and he laughs.
"I swear you're freaking savage" he says closing his eyes.
"No, wake up" I say gently tugging at his hair.
"Entertain me" he says opening his eyes. For some reason I remember that it's Friday and realize that there isn't any school tomorrow.
"How am I supposed to do that?"
"You know that guitar you have in the corner" I nod my head "play me a song". I get up groaning to get my guitar. I set my guitar on my lap and think of a song.
I decided to sing Youth my Troye Sivan. He watches me but he has a blank face at this point I'm nervous. I find a place to stop and I look at him.
"Damn, Vivian how come you've never sang before?" He asks, the nervousness blew away.
"Never had a reason to"
"Come here" I put my guitar down and walk over to him. He pulls me on top of him, he smiles with a blush.
"I love when you blush like that" I say.
"I love how your eyes twinkle when you smile" he says.
"I love your really tiny freckles on your nose and cheeks that you can only see if someone was really close"
"I love when you play with your fingers when you're nervous"
"I love it when you bite your lip when your studying" I say remembering the brief times that he would bite the center of his bottom lip.

We continue saying what we love about each other and we both fell asleep in each other's arms