Chapter 9

Vivian's POV
I took my sneakers off and threw myself onto my bed sighing. David took of his clothes and went into bed with just his underwear. I cover my self with the blanket and fall into a deep slumber.
   When I awake to use the bathroom I see David on his desk I look at the time and it's 3:22.
    "Why are you up, it's so early" I say covering my face with the blanket.
     "You sound so hot when you wake up" he says turning his head to face me. I stood silent and went to the Bathroom.
    When I came out I stood behind David and looked at what he was doing. He was doing the history homework.
    "That's not due for about 1 week, why're you doing it now" I ask.
     "I...I couldn't sleep" he stutters.
"Did you sleep at all" I ask
    "No"
"You should probably sleep" I say taking his hand and leading him to his bed. He gets in his bed and I get in mine.
    "Maybe if you come lay with me I could sleep better" he offers.
    "Fine"I get out of my bed and get into his. His arm wraps it's self around my waist and his legs tangles with mine. Soon we both fall a sleep.

At around 6 I wake up for the second time. David's arms and legs were still around me. I tried to gently remove myself from his grip but it was no use.
    "Hey David I'm gonna need you to get off of me" I say trying to squirm my way out of his hold.
   Finally he moves his hands and legs chuckling. I go to my closet and grab my uniform. I take a shower and take care all of my necessities. I get out and fix my collar and my skirt. I put my hair into a messy bun with my side bangs out. I do a little bit more for makeup today. I put on concealer, mascara. Pencil and liquid eyeliner. After I was done I put my cardigan on and look at the time 6:37. I go over to David and wake him up. He groans as he heads to the bathroom. He does what he has to and comes out again with the towel and as you already know when the towel dropped so did my heart.
     He got dressed and did his hair in his signature quiff. We both put our shoes and socks on and leave. We go down stairs and go on line.
     I get an omelet with a side of fruit and David gets waffles. We sit down and I put ketchup on my eggs and took a bite.
    "Gross, why would you put ketchup on your eggs" David says a little wide eyed.
    "Yea every body hates it when I do it" I say taking more of it. Out of nowhere Melissa comes and sits next to David, she has less makeup on this time, but still a lot caked on to her face.
    "Hey Daddy" she says resting her head on his shoulder and putting her hand on his crotch area. I started to laugh hysterically.
    "Get the hell off of me" David demands. She starts to rub and he instantly shoots up. My laughing slows down a bit and Melissa gets up with David, she puts her hands on his shoulders and says "Baby, kiss me". David pushes her off and William starts to walk over.
    "What are you doing to my sister" William says getting close to David's face. 
     "That makes so much sense I guess it runs in the family" I say laughing to myself. And so does David.
    "You're sisters fucking crazy" David says moving from Williams face.
     William picks up his insane sister and walks out. David sits back down and finishes his waffles.

----------------------------------------
Sorry for such a short chapter😀 hope you're enjoying so far there is a lot more drama on the way if you're wondering 😀