Chapter 20

Vivian's POV
I was laying next to David, we were watching movies, when I got a text from an unknown number.
NO CALLER ID
Hey this is Melissa, can you and David come to my room I need help.
   I showed my phone to David and his eyebrows furrowed, he slowly got up and I followed then I realized we shouldn't be moving so slow when we have crazy people on our hands.
     "Hurry up she said she needs help" I put on the closest pair of shoes near me and David put on Nike sandals. We left our room and I grabbed my phone just in case she texted again. We went up one flight and basically ran to her room. We reach her room and we hear Williams muffled voice behind the closed door, David puts his pointer finger over his lips telling me to be quite which I don't understand because I wasn't speaking and wasn't planning on it.
      "No you're being the retarded slut you are, thinking you're going to break up with me, you must be fucking crazy" we hear him say. I soon get another text.
NO CALLER ID
Where are you guys, just letting you know he's holding a pocket knife and it's dull I don't know where he thinks he's getting himself at.
    I showed him the text and he puts his hand on the door knob carelessly. He opens the door and I walk behind him.
William turns his head and furrows his eyebrows.
       "Why the hell are you guys here?" He asks looking at us.
"More importantly why is the door not locked, and Melissa you wonder why William is in here" David says making every body laugh minus William.
     "Wait you guys are siblings, what do you mean she's stupid  for breaking up with you?" I ask confused.
"Yes we are siblings, I don't know what the hell hes talking about" Melissa said carelessly. Like she didn't even care.
     Next thing I know William punches David for no reason. Something was seriously wrong with William. Of course now there was now a whole fist fight in Melissa's room, but she wasn't concerned she was laughing. I look over to the guys and David is sitting on top of William punching him.
      "David, stop" I say putting my hand on his shoulder. He got up with scratched knuckles. William got up soon after that with forming bruises and cuts on his face.
      "Why did we come over here in the first place, because, Melissa you seem fine, you're just sitting on ur phone laughing, are you kidding me?" I say backing out of the room, I hear David say something and then he follows me.
     "That was the most, purposeless 10 minutes of my life". I groan opening the door to my room. I throw myself on my bed and lay down, staring at the ceiling, just thinking what if, something really bad happens to Melissa and no one was there to help her, but then again they're twin brother and sister, they've been dealing with each other their whole lives, but that doesn't take away the fact that there both crazy and yes one may be crazier than the other but they are crazy. I try to take that thought out of my mind, so I don't scare myself, then I got another text. This time it wasn't from the unknown number.
   Justin😳😶- hey when's the next time we're going to meet up for the project? Just curious.
    Vivian😍🙂- uh I guess we could meet up tomorrow after classes you could come to my room
   Justin😳😶- sounds like a plan 👍🏽

"David, tomorrow Justin, not the DA is coming over, for one of mrs. Levi's projects" I announce and he looks up then nods his head in I'm guessing approval.