Chapter 17

Vivian's POV
    When I woke up the next morning me and David were in his bed. I go over to the bathroom removing David's arm from my waist.
     When I got out of the bathroom I grabbed my uniform and went back to the bathroom to take a shower.
    "You know we'd save a good amount of water if we shower together" I heard as I was getting ready to get out of the shower. I peaked my head out using the curtains to cover my body and I saw David standing in the doorway. I roll my eyes and laugh while grabbing the towel but still covering my body.
     I wrap the towel around myself and get out, playfully shoving him as I walk out the bathroom. He closes the door and takes a shower of his own. I put my uniform on quickly too afraid of David coming out and seeing me naked.
    After I was done getting dressed I went over to my mirror and took my hair out of the pony tail and fix it into a half up half down style. I put on mascara and some earrings and I hear David come out of the bathroom.
    I giggle to myself and jog/walk to my sock drawer, I put my knee highs on and then my sneakers. I was done getting dressed and I look over at David and he only had his pants on. It was 7:29.
     "Hurry up, you have 5 minutes" I complain and walk over to him.
      "Yes master" he says smiling. He starts to fix his hair and then an idea came to me.
     "What would you do if I messed up your hair?" I question smiling.
      "What would you do if I messed up your face?" He answers jokingly.
     "I don't think you would" I dare. I raise my hand up and place my hand on top of his head and shake. He now looks like he just got out of bed and it's not a pretty sight. He groans and picks me up bridal style then throwing me over his shoulder. He runs around giggling.
     "P-p-p- put m-me d-d-down" I scream in between laughs.
    "If you say so" and with that he slams me down on to his bed, of course messing up my hair.
    "You messed up my hair" I laugh stroking my hair.
     "Now you know how it feels babe" he says as we both go to our mirrors fixing our hair, after we were both done, he put his shirt and shoes on. I checked the time and it was 7:40. We were 5 minutes late.
     "Hurry up were late to breakfast". He shrugs and purposely very slowly put his book bag on. I smile and he puts his bag on. We leave our room and head to the dining hall.
   "Hopefully Mrs. Levi doesn't catch us being late, I hate to hear her speak" I say opening the double doors to the lunch room.
    As we walk in I see Mrs. Levi bolting toward us. Me and David notice and stop in our tracks. She can't be this mad because of us being late.
     "My office, now, the two of you" she whisper yells. She walks in front of us and motions for us to follow. I thought about it and giggled, Mrs. Levi doesn't have an office, we followed her to her classroom.

   "Do you guys know why you're here?" She questions sternly.
     "You know you're required by law to feed us, right?" I debate.
    "Good one babe" David mutters, placing his hand on my thigh.
    "I've been informed that you two have been participating in sexual intercourse on campus" she says ignoring my comment about being fed.
    "You know intercourse can only be sexual, you didn't need to say sexual intercourse you could have said sexual activities or just intercourse" I debate again.
    "I don't care my only concern right now is if you guys are doing anything sexual" she states sitting down in her desk.
    "I mean I jerk off now and again but no I've never done anything with her" David says defending himself.
     "Just in case I'm going to have to switch your roommates, you guys can't sleep in the same room anymore" she flips through papers. We both furrow our eyebrows and look at each other.
     "You can't change our rooms, Mrs. Levi were not doing anything sexual at all" I defend.
     "I've been told that you guys are in a sexual relationship together and are pursuing that in your rooms, now to keep it safe I must do something about, you both are very intelligent so I would hate to expel you both so this is the least i can do" she says softening her tone. We both stay quiet waiting for the next response.
     "David you're being reassigned to room 342 and Vivian, a girl from 457 is moving in with you her name is Vanessa Reyes and David your new roommate is Daniel Fowler you guys are expected to be fully moved in by tomorrow at midnight". Her tone gets stern again. "Go get your food now" she says shooing us out of her classroom. We slowly walked to the dining hall with our heads down hand in hand. We go on line and I just get a large glass of orange juice and David is never to upset to eat so he got 2 toaster strudels, eggs and toast.

_______________________     "This sucks" I say referring to our dorm situation. We were now at the lake. David nods.
     "So I heard about your room switch" I look towards a nearby tree, I see Melissa. She was wearing very minimal makeup, only mascara and a pink lipgloss, her hair was straight with a pearl headband pushing it back. She wasn't wearing heels, this time just regular black flats, I could barely recognize her, the only thing that was still the same was her very small birthmark by her nose, this is the first time that I looked at her and the word 'whore' didn't pop up. She was actually really pretty.
      "What's with the sudden change?" David said, as she walked closer I realized that she had been crying, her mascara had ran very slightly, her eyes were temporarily stained pink.
      "What's wrong?" I question putting all my hatred toward her aside.
     "I just witnessed William take advantage of a girl, she was drunk and she kept saying no and for him to get off of her but of course he didn't listen she eventually just laid there, crying looking helpless, she just stared at me, I knew I couldn't do anything" she explained crying, David and me were trying to comfort her, I've never seen this side of her.
     "I-I think you should talk to someone like your parents or a guidance counselor, s-somebody" I stuttered, I was scared for her.
     We walked Melissa to class, and we saw William. He motioned for her to go over to him, she started to shake and David quickly sped to her class. We said our goodbyes and me David walked to class together