Chapter 24

Vivian's POV
***skip to after school***
School went smoothly nothing really interesting happened, me and Tyler walked back to our dorms, we both had to talk to our history teacher, Mr. smith. I asked if I can turn in my paper early, he said no, Tyler asked If she could have an extension, he also said no. We were on our way to our dorm building.
We just entered our dorm hall and I see Rachel, the nerdy slut standing in front of my room door, she knocks on it and David opens the door I say bye to Tyler as we pass her room, I walk towards my room as if I didn't see her walk in. I walk in and see David shirtless in sweatpants. Her hand was on his abs and he didn't say anything about it. David's back was facing me and only Rachel saw me, she started caressing his stomach, she stands on her tip toes and kisses his lips, he's still isn't saying anything, he placed his hands around her waist and kissed back, Rachel's eyes were open staring at me.
      "It's pretty stupid of me to think you were the right guy, I mean you did take her virginity right in this room" I say loud enough so that he heard me, he instantly broke the kiss, guilt washing over him.
      "I thought I would be more upset, I guess you really weren't that important" I say putting down my bag, Rachel was snickering in the corner.
     I was emotionless, I wasn't happy and I wasn't angry. I go on my laptop like any other day and start working on my memoir of my best friend. David was still standing there shocked, he looked confused. I glanced over to Rachel and she felt awkward so she left.
     "So you're not mad at me?" David asks walking closer to where I was sitting on my bed.
"Nope. But if you think we're still together you should probably think again" out the corner of my eye I saw his head tilt back in stress. It didn't bother me one bit when he walked over to his own bed throwing himself on it.
      I can't wait for Christmas break so I can go back to Long Island and take a load off.

After about 3 hours of neither of us moving, I get up to change into pajamas, I'm to lazy to actually go into the bathroom so I strip out of my uniform and change with David watching, with his tear stained eyes.
    "You know I really don't care, and since everything is out, can I just asked why you did it?" I ask throwing myself on my bed staring at the ceiling.
     "She came on to me, and I guess I couldn't keep it in my pants" he admits with a cracked voice.
"I can never just have a good boyfriend" I mumble, there was no light in the room, it was dark outside and neither of us had our electronic lights beaming.
     "So we're finished? Done?" He asked.
"It's over"

   I grab my phone and text Destiny.

Vivi😏🍆- its over
Accused Murderer😵- are you breaking up with me?
Vivi😏🍆- no me and David broke up
Accused Murderer😵- are you fucking serious, what the hell happened?
Vivi😏🍆- he cheated, I caught him
Accused Murderer😵- are you mad
Vivi😏🍆- tbh not at all
Accused Murderer😵- ft me

I went over to my desk and grabbed ear phones. I plugged them in and FaceTimed Destiny.

"Do you get visiting hours?" She asks I laugh.
"I'm not in jail fam, and yes sadly we do, you have to come on a weekend though" I explain.
"It's Thursday, I'll see you on Saturday" she informs me then hangs up.

It's official my schedule is:
Monday at around 3 or 4 Eastern standard time
Wednesday at around 4 or 5 Eastern Standard Time
Friday at around 2 or 3 Eastern Standard Time
     If I mess up even a little I give you permission to curse me out.

Question of the chapter: if you were to be an animal which animal would you be? 🙂🙂