Chapter 10

Vivian's POV
Today was a normal school day but it was what happened when I went back to my room that was weird.
   Me and David didn't have the same last period. He had algebra and I had science. I was on my way back to my dorm when a girl bumped into me causing my books and hers to fall. We pick up our books and I was getting ready to get upset but then I saw her bracelet. It was an MCR reunion bracelet. I liked her already.
"I like your bracelet" I say getting up.
"Thanks I'm Tyler" she says smiling.
"I'm Vivian you can call me Viv" I say also with a grin. We both start to walk away and then we realize that we're going in the same direction.
"What room are you in?" Tyler questions.
   "238"
"Really?!?! I'm in 232 I'm right down the hall from you" she excitedly states, that makes me smile. We walk up to our rooms talking about sleeping with sirens and say bye as we split off.
     I walk into my room and see David with no pants on taking a picture of his little friend. I walk in laughing but he was clearly embarrassed when he put his underwear back on.
    "Who're you sending nudes to?" I question still laughing hysterically.
    "Shut up" he mumbles.
I throw my book bag on my bed and take a gum ball from my mini machine.
    I start to study and realize that this isn't my book, I look at the cover and see Tyler's name. Tyler Moore. I look in my bag and see if I have anymore of her books. I notice I'm missing my history book. I get up and head for the door.
    "Where ya goin' Viv" David asks me.
   "I met this girl and we accidentally switched books, so I'm returning hers in exchange for mine" he nods his head and I go down the hall to her room. I knock and a blonde girl opened the door. She rolled her eyes and said "eww gross Tyler you have a visitor" I soon see Tyler and she smiles giving me a hug.
    "Aww you missed me that much" she says jokingly, I laugh and hand her the book.
    "I believe these belong to you".
"Oh yeah I have your history book, sorry about my bitchy roommate, you can come with me". I follow her inside and i slightly get wide eyed.
    The room was literally split in half with caution tape. One side had one direction posters and pink and white bedding and the other side looked very similar to my room.
    "Here's your book" she says smiling pleasantly.
    "Get this girl out of my room she's spreading emo all over" the blonde roommate said.
    "Bitch" I say looking at her and rolling my eyes secretly mocking her.
    "Who're you calling a bitch?" The blonde questions.
    "What are you going to do about it?" I ask knowing that she wouldn't do anything except call me harmless names. She stays silent. "That's what I thought we wouldn't want you're fake nose falling off". Me and Tyler start laughing and Tyler whispers savage loud enough for only me to hear.
    "Well I'm gonna go bye Tyler, maybe we could hang out sometime" I offer and she nods smiling.
   "As a matter of fact gimme your number" Tyler says I pull out my phone and we exchange numbers. I put my contact name as couch potato🛋🍟 and I see that she puts her contact name as MCR reunion host. I chuckle and hug her goodbye and head back to my room.
    I open the door slowly hoping to not see David taking another nude, good thing he wasn't, in fact he was sleeping. I go to my bed and put the history book on my desk.
     "Viv" I look towards David but he's still sleeping. Is he sleep talking? "Stop Viv that tickles" he starts to giggle. "Yeah keep doing that babe that feels good". I start to laugh quietly. "I like it when you do that Viv, that makes daddy feel good" he giggles more. And his little friend stands up. It gets a little  awkward so I wake him up. I was also really bored.
    "Wake up" I say shaking his shoulders. He quickly wakes up with a smile.
    "Hey Vivian" he says taking my waist and bringing me towards him. I end up on top of him sitting on somewhat of his torso area.
    "You need to stop having sex dreams about me" I say and see his cheeks turn red.
     "Do you have sex dreams about me?" David asks being so confident thinking I'd say yes.
     "No I actually don't, I sometimes think about you being shirtless but I do that with Calum hood as well so..." I say and he chuckles. I wish I took a video of him sleep talking.
    "Well then I mean if you think about me being shirtless" he says pulling his shirt over his head.
    "That was so unnecessary" I laugh and he does as well. "Why're you're nipples so hard" I say realizing that they just poke out as if he was cold.
    "They aren't hard they're just like that, stop staring at them" he says covering his nipples with his pointer finger.
   "Who told you to take your shirt off" I ask he laughs and he smiles putting his hand on my neck and bringing his head up and pecks my lips.
     "That was cute" I say with a smile, the way he kissed me was adorable.
   "What's cute?" He asks as he furrowed his eyebrows.
     "You"I mumble.
"Well, I am a natural romantic" he says placing his hand on my lower back. I begin to rest my head on his chest.
   "I don't believe that"
"Me neither" we both laugh. I start to feel him drawing shapes on the small of my back with his fingers.