Chapter 22

Vivian POV
This was probably expected but Daniel has every class with us and sits with us every where including lunch.
     "Bro don't you have any other friends you can go talk to I kinda wanna be alone with my girlfriend" David says leaning into kiss me but then realizes that Daniel is still there, he gives him a look and Daniel walks away. One bad thing about Daniel is that he can't take a hint.
****skip to project with Justin****
Justin texted me and said that we can meet in his room. I knock gently, no one responds, I knock harder and the door opens.
    "Hey, Viviana" he smiles confidently.
"My name isn't Viviana" I spit back, I hate when people get my name wrong, it's not hard at all, there is no reason why you're getting my name wrong.
"You can sit down" he says ignoring my statement. "I'm pretty sure you're boyfriend won't mind" he says with a smug smile across his face. I roll my eyes and sit down in his desk chair.
"Look I'm just trying to finish the project that's due in two days might I add, so if you would stop acting like an ass that would be greatly appreciated".
"I'm sorry" he says normally "so I was thinking we can do a best friend, so that we could compare how we treat best friends and vice versa" I thought about it, it wasn't a terrible idea. We agreed on that idea and I pulled out my laptop, I started gathering pictures of me and Destiny. Most of them made me laugh, some made me tear up in joy. I had them all printed out in my room hopefully David won't touch them.
At around 6 I left, and went back to the dorm. I opened the door and saw 2 other guys along with David, They were all playing video games on the tv that me and David never used, I thought about saying hi to David but then decided not to, he probably wasn't going to respond.
"CAN YOU AT LEAST MOVE AROUND AND NOT JUST FUCKING STAND IN THE CORNER HIDING", one of the guys yelled out.
"Can you at least lower your voice, especially if your going to curse" I say slightly mocking him, jokingly.
"Who the fuck asked for your opinion" he says pausing the game, causing every one to stop and look over to me.
"Well this is my room, so I can do and say whatever the fuck I want, if you have a problem with that, the door is over there". I look over to David and he's silently giggling. The guy says nothing in return.
"Babe, these are my friends Michael and James" he says pointing to them, if you're wondering the asshole is James.
I sit on my bed, and see that Daniel has texted me. THREE TIMES.
"Pass me my phone, love" I look up from my phone and see Michael standing in front of me. I look around and see what I'm guessing is his phone, I hand it to him, and turn back to my phone not thinking anything else about him. I feel the spot next to me dip, I look over to see that Michael is sitting next to me.
"I don't understand why such a pretty girl like you is so antisocial and quite, if you'd talk more you'd probably have a better boyfriend" Michael whispers. I'm still ignoring him still looking at my phone.
"So you don't know how to speak?" He asks jokingly with a smile.
"Not to you" I spit back and walk over to David sitting on the floor next to him. He turns his head and quickly kisses me, quickly making sure to turn back to the game.
"Babe, invite Tyler over, your probably so bored" I think about it and smile, I slip on pink fuzzy slippers and run down the hall, knock on Tyler's room door and once she opens it I pull her arm and basically drag her by the arm to my room. Surprisingly she doesn't refuse.
She was wearing a black long sleeve with plaid pajama pants and barefoot. She had her phone luckily.
"I'm not complaining, but why am I hear" Tyler says giggling.
"I got bored"
"Oh ok makes sense" she says sarcastically, I laugh and sit on my bed Tyler follows. I notice Michaels glance at Tyler, I tap Tyler subtly and point to Michael.
"Oh my shit, he's beautiful" she whisper yells.
"You should go talk to him" I smile. She blushes. She stands up and walks over to him. They make conversation and from what I can see, they hit it off. They were both smiling, Michael was playfully touching her and she was blushing.