Chapter 15

Vivian's POV
I woke and did my morning routine and left. It was about 7:35 and I was planning to meet up with Tyler, I walk over to her dorm and see that she already standing in front of her door.
"You ready?" She asks, I nod my head and we head off to the dining hall. We got online she had Nutella and bananas and I had waffles. We started to talk mostly about David and she was giving me advice. I see David walk in to the cafeteria he try's to talk to Rachel but she's trying to avoid him, I'm assuming because of what happened, he looked around for I'm assuming his guy friends but they were no where to be seen, he ends up sitting alone where me and him always used to sit, I was sitting with Tyler and her friends Micheal, Jake and Susan,
they were really nice and Micheal was hilarious. David kept staring over at me, I felt bad.
   "I'll be back" I say getting up.
"If you die can I have your body?" Tyler says and I laugh, I walk over to David and sit across from him. He just stares at me and I stare back.
    "Are you upset?" I ask reliving yesterday's talk.
    "Yea kinda" he starts "it kinda sucks not waking up to you in my arms and I missed not falling asleep with our legs talking about dumb stuff that meant the world to us. I really really like you and i was wrong to think that I even thought I liked Rachel just a little bit, you're way more special to me than anything ever, I fucking love you" he exclaims raising his voice. I look around to see who's watching nobody except for Tyler Jake Micheal and Susan, they were all making hearts with their hands and Micheal was still trying to figure out how Tyler's looked absolutely perfect. I nodded my head and walk away confused not knowing what to say. I stay quiet grab my stuff and head to class consider it an early start, I sit in my first period class alone pretending to be so busy on my phone when in reality I was thinking, thinking about David and what he said, apparently he loves me. Let me rephrase that he fucking loves me.
"Hey" I'm startled by David's sudden appearance. I nod my head to scared to say anything.
    "I just came here to let you know that I'm not sorry for saying that I love you, I don't regret it and if you don't love me back I'm fine with that" he shrugs with a free expression on his face showing relief, he clearly has been holding that in for a long time.
   He pulls out his phone and starts playing games.
     "I don't know, I don't know how I feel because first we were kissing, hugging and cuddling and then you have sex with another girl and now you're telling me that you love me" he nods.
    "Listen, I really really love you, I have never ever said that to another person other than my parents and relatives and I mean it, I only thought I liked Rachel because truthfully my emotions were all fucked up and since we're being honest here I was horny and my hand just wasn't enough" I laugh and he starts to smile. I look at him and suddenly our lips smash into each other.
   "I fucking love you to" I say coming out of the kiss for air. The bell rings and students start pouring inside the classroom. Our teacher finally comes in and starts the lesson. David rests his hand on my thigh and kisses my cheek.
    Soon after he removes his hand and tears out a piece of paper from his notebook and starts scribbling something on the paper. He folds the paper and sets it in front of me.
     I open the folds and read his message.

 I laugh at his foolishness and check the box that reads no and draw a smiley face next to the check

I laugh at his foolishness and check the box that reads no and draw a smiley face next to the check. I fold the paper back and place it on his desk.
    He opens the paper and laughs. I giggle and he grabs a piece of loose leaf and draws something. When I receive the paper I see that he has drawn a hairy penis.
     I laugh out loud and everyone turns their head looking at me and David laugh like the weird maniacs we are.
  "Quite down or you'll both be removed from my class" Mr.Hudson says sternly from his desk. David takes the drawing from my hand and crumpled it up. He throws it at some kids head and that kids grunts and looks back rolling his eyes.
   ***after lunch at the lake***
I was laying on David's shoulder talking about Justin.
    "He's cool its not like that trust me outside of his dorm he's awkward and shy" I say trying to prove that there are no feelings.
     "What do you mean outside his room?" He questions with furrowed brows.
   "Hahaha he's slightly flirtatious, it's nothing don't be stupid" I reassure him and run my fingers along his abs over his uniform shirt.
      "I fucking love you"
"I fucking love you to"