Chapter 18

Vivians POV
    After class me and David went to our room.
    "Are you gonna start packing soon" I ask David putting my bag on the ground by my bed.
     "Kicking me out already?" He laughs throwing himself on his bed. I was gonna say something but I heard someone knocking aggressively.
     "Come in" I yell, David giggles and mumbles "cum".Our dorm advisor Justin opened the door.
    "Hey Mrs. Levi wanted you guys to go to her office" he reports smiling. Me and David exchange looks. We get up and walk to her classroom.
    "Sit"
We both do as we were told and sit down in the chairs next to her desk.
    "I've been informed that the assumption was false, the student who originally told me said that they were lying, they're being suspended for 2 days. You guys don't have to change rooms" she says making eye contact with David, in a weird way, he took my hand and smiled.
      "Is that all" David asks standing up.
    "Yes and no, David I've been meaning to ask you, how's the tutoring with you and Rachel going?"
    "Oh it's going great" he lies placing his hand on my shoulder. She nods her head and smiles.
      "Hopefully your next test score will show that" David nods his head and takes my hand basically dragging me out the room.
    "What's wrong, you seem nervous" I joke referring to the way we left the classroom.
    "Did you notice the way she was looking at me, it made me feel uncomfortable" that might explain some things.
   "Is that why you kept touching me?" I ask smiling.
    "Yes... She gave me the sex look" he admits.
    "What the fuck is a sex look?" I question jokingly.
    "It's that look somebody gives you when they wanna get frisky or they're turned on" he smiles.
    "What if that was the look she gives all her students"
    "It's not..." He laughs.
"Why're you convinced that everybody wants to have sex with you". He stays silent then kisses my cheek. He starts walking faster, completely walking away from me.
    I walk in and sit on my bed confused. I grab my laptop and see that I have a missed Skype call from Adam. I call him back and he's smiling when he answers.
    "Guess what?!?!?" He challenges with excitement.
    "You have a hickey?!?!" I announce completely ignoring his question. He covers his neck and that's when I realize he's shirtless.
    "Did you just have sex" I whisper yell.
     "Maybe" he smiles.
"I'm taking this shirt babe" I hear in the background, (WARNING: Adam is gay so if you don't like that. LEAVE!)
    "Who is this guy put him on I need to give him the protective best friend speech" Adam rolls his eyes and smiles.
    "Jonathan c'mere" he says smiling. He had brown and blonde hair, and a slightly crooked nose.
    "If you break Adams heart I'll break your penis, it'll be like free surgery" Adam laughs and Jonathan smiles but looks scared.
     "Don't worry babe. She's only kidding she's not that crazy" we all laugh.
     "So you guys are together" I ask even though I knew the answer. They Kiss and I smile,
    "What about you and pretty boy, how are you guys?" He asks.
    "He's mad at me I think" I sigh.
"You think?"
     "Yeah we were having a conversation, I said something that may or may not have been offensive then he kissed my cheek and walked away" I explain.
     "Oh no, Vivian what did you say, remember you have no filter" he says.
    "I said why are you convinced that everyone wants to have sex with you then he kissed me and walked away" I try to defend.
    "You couldn't have said that any other way? I think you should talk to him" he smiles because of Jonathan whispering in his ear.
    "Really you'd do that to me" Adam mumbles.
     "I'm hanging up before this becomes live porn" I say and they start making out. I hang up and laugh to my self. My phone buzzed.
    Boyfriend🙊🙄😆- sorry I just walked off like that I'll explain when I get back I'm omw
     Cuddle buddy🖕🏼💅🏽👏🏽😊-  ok

Now that David was coming back I wouldn't feel so bad. Did mrs. Levi really give him a sex look. She is a really young teacher. She's only 24.
      After a while thinking about Mrs . Levi David walks through the door, with two Starbucks drinks and a plastic bag which I'm pretty sure is filled with candy.
     "One of those better be mine" I say referring to the coffee. He walks over to my bed and bends down leaning in.
    "You have to kiss me first" he says I roll my eyes.
     "I don't know where your lips been" I joke smiling.
     "Where else would they have been?" He asks shocked.
    "I don't know what you do in your free time"
    "Shut up and kiss me my back is starting to hurt" I kiss his lips and they have a new taste to them. Usually they taste like nothing, now they taste kinda like cherrys, I decide not to say anything, he hands me my drink and I take a sip, my favorite sea salt caramel Frapuccino.
    "Hey babe, I hope you don't mind, Rachel is coming over, we have another tutoring session" he says putting his bag on his bed.
    "Oh no it's fine, whatever helps you get your grades up" I smile and he kisses my forehead.
    Somebody Knocks on the door and David opens it. Rachel walks in with her school bag hanging from one shoulder and holding a textbook.
     She sits in my desk chair placing her books down over mine.
    "Bitch get the fuck out of my chair" I say. She gets startled and doesn't say anything removing her self and her stuff from my desk.
   "You can sit next to me Rachel" David says regularly. She blushes and sits on his bed next to him.
    She pulls out a few books from her bag and starts explains things to David, nothing she did bothered me until when David went to the bathroom she pulled out a cherry flavored Chapstick. I mentally started to question everything.