New Generation Info- Not a Chapter

Me: Hello Cuties unfortunately no chapter right now. this is important though. Here I'm going to be giving you guys EXTREMELY CRUCIAL INFORMATION ON THE NEW GENERATION OF FAIRY TAIL I HAVE CREATED IN THIS STORY! So don't skip this or you won't be able to understand much from next chapter on. This book is gonna have some 10 or more or so chapters before its completed, might be less though, i don't know yet. Because this story from this point on is kind of like a sort of intro to the next book.. so let it be known that even if this is unpopular barely read crap or whatever it is going to have a sequel it may even end up becoming a part of a trilogy or series. anyway hope you guys like this new generation. Also i cant get all the pictures in cuz i have to edit them to create pictures that show the way they look at lest when it comes to the new gen in this story so be patient with me i will have the first part of my next book be a list of the kids- which are 3 for each couple from this story- with a picture to go with each name and a prologue to start off the story.

>>>> NASHI LEVY DREYAR HEARTFILIA DRAGNEEL <<<<

Gender: Female

Age: 15

Birthday:  x784

Hair Color: Pink with Blonde streaks

Eye Color: Chocolate Brown

Person she is in love with: Lockland Luke Redfox

Best Friend: Nicki and the girls.

Rival: Nicki, Nova, Zervis, Erza, Heaven, Mindy

Personality: A lot like her father personality wise but with some of her mother's personality.

Smarts: Smarts like her mother and father

Parents: Lucy Dreyar Heartfilia, Natsu Dragneel

Magic: Same magic as both her parents.

Looks like:

Insigna placed on right thigh and looks like:

>>>>> IGNEEL GRAY DREYAR HEARTFILIA DRAGNEEL <<<<<

Gender: Male

Age: 15