Chapter 12: 3 Years Later Part 3

Me: Hello my lovely cuties!!! Im back with chapter 12 and in this one we got Gruvia point of views and along with this being the final chapter of the 'Dark Realm Mini Arc' and then we continue with getting caught up with all of fairy tail in the '3 Years Later Arc' enjoy minna!!
_______________________________________

In the Dragon Realm... (After Lily and kids left.)

(Nashi POV)

Dad sent us with aunt Lily to try and help mom and keep Celestia safe from Relic's daughter who only had a small troop with them to try and capture me and Ignee's little sister. I dont know any of the other kids since we didnt exactly talk or anything with the other kids while at the guild yesterday.

"Hey Nashi, Do you think mom and dad are alright?" Asked Ignee.

"Yeah, Ignee, I mean they dont have the titles of first and second wizard saints for nothing, plus they are the king and queen we have to believe in them with all we have Ignee-nii." I answered in all honesty.

"Your right and besides they are doing everything they can to protect celes so we gotta do all we can too!" Replied Ignee finally feeling better.

"Hey um, who are you guys and how do your parents know all our parents?" Asked the cute black haired azure eyed boy.

"Oh right! Sorry we didnt clarify! We are the children of Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Dreyar Heartfilia Dragneel, the new King and Queen of All. Us and our parents had been living here in the dragon realm for three whole years, according to what our parents told us. My parents were members of fairy tail until after the grand magic games three years ago when our mom had to come here to handle important business as princess including her coronation. Our dad came after he caught our aunt mavis and uncle zeref talking about something from the council meeting and was brought here." I explained letting ignee take over.

"Then Dad decided to stay once he was filled in on how he was prince of the fire dragons and how Nashi and I who mom was expecting already by the time she left to come here and our mom were going to be here for a few years since there is no time difference and needed to train and fix things up here. Now as to how we know who your parents are is easy, Mom and Dad taught us a lot about the royal families of each realm and that includes your parents and you guys."

"Exactly. See for example, Levy McGarden Redfox and Gajeel Redfox King and Queen of Demons and Iron Dragons, thanks to Gajeel Redfox being prince of the Iron dragons and Levy McGarden being princess of Demons. Every one of your parents is royalty here. The Eucliffe, Dreyar, Cheney, Alberona-Clive, Strauss, Redfox, Fullbuster, Fernandez, Cobras, the other dragneels our cousins, Conbolts, Fiore-Apocalypse, etc." I explained.

They looked shocked but recovered quickly asking about what they are royals of and who are the exact royals. But by then we had reached the place where we would meet Grandpa Igneel and Grandma Celest.

"Grandpa Igneel!" Yelled Ignee dragging my attention from the others with us.

"GRANDMA CELEST!"I yelled seeing grandma and grandpa.

"Hey kids how's your dad? Your mom is fine, how is our little angels. How is earthland so far?"

"Daddy is fine grandpa! He sent us here with Celestia to keep her safe putting the trickery plan into action to handle Relics daughter Regina. That and to heal mommy so she can wake up sooner. Earthland is great so far though, they have awesome food!!" I responded.

"I see the other kids were sent with you here i guess i should call their grandparents to come here so they can be watched over until all your parents return and pick you up or decide what to do." Said Grandma.