Chapter 7: GMG Day 3

Me:  Hello my wonderful cuties I'm back again with this story's new chapter and I have good news. Since during lunch I cant really read since it consumes too much time and I have to eat I decided that I'll be catching up my wattpad version of my story 'Life at FairyTail' with my fanfiction.net version during lunch everyday and then continuing to update through here then catching up my FF version when I get home. I also plan on introducing wattpad to my very own little story I'm making that I was inspired to make thanks to Hiro Mashima's  amazing series Fairy Tail and my over the top sometimes imagination. Anyway without further rambling on my part today we have the most adorable couple you can ship in fairy tail after NaLu the ever so amazing Cappy (Carla X Happy)!

Happy: AYE~ Carla, will you accept my fish if I give you a vanilla smoothie with it?~

Carla: Silly TomCat... W-wait... Did you say vanilla smoothie...? o////////o

Happy: AYE!

Carla: *Accepts fish with smoothie while blushing profusely* T-thank You H-happy... o///////////////o

Happy: *faints from joy, excitement, and extreme happiness of Carla accepting his fish and smoothie*

Carla: ... Hiro Mashima owns Fairy Tail, not Lily-chan.... Are you alright TomCat?

Happy: AYE~~~~~~~!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Day... (At the GMG)

(Lucy POV)

Last night was great but I'm worried about what will happen I don't show it but I love it here, I love Natsu and My child more than anything in the universe. Besides them I love everyone I have grown close to throughout my life and I don't see the problem with me falling for the Prince of The Fire Dragons. Sure he may have a dark side to him, END, but I know I can remove it. It wouldn't even cost me any ridiculous price. It is very simple for me to fix this all I need is time! I know exactly how to get it, but my mother wont let me do it. She wont give me a chance to find the things I need to do it. What she doesn't know is I still have many other ways of doing what I'm setting out to do and she cant stop me.

' Mother you should just accept the fact I have already chosen my mate and mated, besides you know quite well I could easily get rid of END without killing the man I love. I don't see why you had to bring the council into  it when we both know i'll win in the end.'

' Lucy child it's too soon, besides you cant forget that there is always a price for everything, you just cant seem t realize that sacrificing your ability to have kids or one of your abilities for a man is just crazy and flat out stupid.'

'Not its not and remember that you are different from me, times have progressed and I have ways to do it without sacrificing anything and I can prove it, If I wanted to I could go back into the past right now and stop Acnologia from ever loosing his mind even after turning into a dragon.'

' I have faith in you child but this is something where it involves the past and this is something you have to bring up with the council. I believe in you and support you but without the council's approval I cant allow you to do something like that.'

I cut off communication with her and nodded while looking at her then returned my attention to the games arena where the day of the games was about to start. Soon enough the announcer's voice rang through the arena.

"WELCOME BACK TO THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES!!!! WELCOME TO DAY 3 OF THE GAMES AND WE ARE STARTING OFF TODAY WITH BATTLES FOLLOWED BY THE MAIN EVENT WHICH HAS BEEN KNOWN TO US THIS MORNING TO BE 'NAVA BATTLE' WHERE 1 PERSON FROM EACH TEAM MUST COMPETE."