Chapter 10: 3 years Later Part 1

Me: Hello my lovelies okay so this is a time skip to 3 years later so from here on there will be a few flashbacks. And also this will be in parts because this takes on the perspective of three very important ships (NaLu, GaLe, Jerza). Well thats all im gonna eeveal so enjoy!!

_______________________________________

3 Years Later

(Lucy Pov)

Hard to believe its been three years a lot has changed in the years. Me and Natsu got married two years ago after i gave birth. I gave birth to twins, one boy and one girl. Me and Natsu decided to name our little bundles of joy Nashi and Igneel. Igneel was born first followed by Nashi but we dont pay it any mind since they are twins.

Nashi is so adorable and sweet. She got her fathers hair and my eyes. Personality wise she is a mix of both of us yet mostly like her father. Smarts she got from me and she loves to read and write. She has both our magic and motion sickness.

Igneel is also adorable and sweet. He got my hair with his fathers eyes. Personality wise he is a mix of both of us but mostly me. Smarts he got from Natsu and he doesnt really like reading or writting. He has both our magic and motion sickness.

The kids are now 3 years old and they can understand us and can kind of talk just not very well.

Me and Natsu will be the last people to return to Fairy Tail since we had a lot more to do before being able to return.

Mating season during that first year went well for everyone. All the dragons and all the slayer mated with their mates and concieved.

Levy had twins just like me and Natsu, one boy and one girl. They named the girl Nicki and the boy Lockland. Both kids got magic too inherited both of their parents magics.

Juvia had twins too, a girl and a boy they named Ur Ultear and Silver Storm. The both got both his parents magics too. Ironically all the couples that conceived had twins the first time.

The other girls who got mates had kids as well but that was to be expected mating season is every 2 years. All the girls as well as me already went through our second mating season and are expecting or have had more children.

Me and Natsu had another daughter we named Celestia Dragneel.

We missed everyone and still miss them. We cant wait to see them again. In the three years away we have done a lot of things.

For one thing we fixed the past like planned now me and natsu dont have demons inside us because we decided that it was the best option to protect our kids. We also became Queen and King of All. Natsu left a new fire dragon slayer as the official King of the Fire Dragons. One he trained himself, the guy's name was Flame. Lily took on the official position and title of Queen of Celestial Dragons. The slayers who had to be trained were trained to mastery and returned home to earthland after mastery of their magic.

During the second year we handled stabalizing all the kingdoms and the realms after my mother and father were removed from the throne. We all had quite an adventure too by protecting the future with the help of our future children who warned us in advance that the future was in danger.

In the third year we were away we were training our kids on their magic and of course making sure my pregnancy with Celestia went well as well as her birth.

It was pretty great to see everyone in the realms and the dragons and all but I missed fairy tail too much. They are my family. Now here we are after three years on the death trap that is called a train. Im with my husband, my kids, and Skylar. Happy was already in earthland since he left with carla to be with her.