Celebrations and Happy Times

-The Party- (Author POV)

The party was wild things got crazy soon enough between the adults having contests, brawls, lots of booze, and playing plenty party games it was quite the party one of my favorite moments being the games they played. Especially truth or dare.

The kids we thankfully too busy with their own fun to notice the adults playing a very crazy and somewhat teen rated game of truth or dare with lots of drinking happening in the process. The only adults that didnt drink were Romeo and Wendy who were expecting parents and didnt like drinking anyways.

As for the kids... why dont you see yourselves how their nights went...

(Nashi POV)

Mommy and Daddy and the other adults started partying so we decided to get to know each other by eating cake and drinking some smoothies or some juice and playing games.

The first game we chose was 21 questions. I was excited specially because that boy storm was going to be playing the game too and he is pretty cute.

"So what do you kids want to eat and drink? Give me your full names and what you want and ill get it for you kids!" Said Aunt Lily's little sister Maricruz who was going to be getting our food requests to the chef.

"Nashi Levy Dreyar Heartfilia Dragneel, and I want a Strawberry Stardust Smoothie with a Strawberry Stardust Cake" i answered happily thinking about my favorite cake and smoothie.

"Igneel Gray Dreyar Heartfilia Dragneel, and I want a Chocolate Stardust Smoothie with a Frozen Chocolate Cake." 

"Silver Storm Fullbuster, and ill have a Vanilla Ice Smoothie with a Vanilla Ice Cake."

"Ur Ultear Fullbuster, and ill have a Chocolate Ice Smoothie with a Frozen Chocolate Cake."

"Lockland Luke Redfox, and ill have a Mango Iron Smoothie with a Iron Cake."

"Nicki Gale Redfox, and ill have a Strawberry Iron Smoothie with a Strawberry Iron Cake."

"Zervis Lucia Dreyar Heartfilia Dragneel, and I'll have a Blueberry Light Smoothie with a Chocolate Death Cake."

"Luke Natsumi Dreyar Heartfilia Dragneel, and I'll have a Chocolate Death Smoothie with a Vanilla Light Cake."

"Lana Lucille Alberona Clive Groh, and I'll have a Blackberry Crash Smoothie with a Strawberry Fortune Cake."

"Miro Rowen Alberona Clive Groh, and Ill have a Strawberry Fortune Smoothie with a Vanilla Crash Cake."

"Nova Nalu Strauss Dreyar Heartfilia, and I'll have a Cherry Lightning Smoothie with a Strawberry Devil Cake."

"Makarov Lightning Strauss Dreyar Heartfilia, and I'll have a Banana Devil Smoothie with a Strawberry Lightning Cake."

"Luna Libra Aguria Dreyar Heartfilia Eucliffe, and I'll have a Vanilla Holy-Light Smoothie with a Vanilla Stardust Cake."

"Stan Rouge Aguria Dreyar Heartfilia Eucliffe, and I'll have what my sister Luna is having."

"Katelyn Erza Mikazuchi Dreyar Heartfilia Cheney, and I'll have a Chocolate Shadow Smoothie and Cake."

"Shadow Rod Mikazuchi Dreyar Heartfilia Cheney, and I'll have the same as my sister."

"Mindy Maria Orland Lore, and I'll have a Strawberry Rainbow Smoothie and cake."

"Erza Kagura Orland Lore, and I'll have the same as my sister."

"Sword Scarlet Fernandez, and I'll have strawberry smoothie and cake."