Kagura barked, getting the two wolves attention. "Were not here to bump heads." She spat, her tail waving. Sting smirked and huffed. "It's rather amusing to see them fight." Laxus and Jellal glanced at Sting, Giving him intense death glares. Sting sweat dropped and chuckled. "I was just kidding!" he whimpered.

"Were here to talk about our prey progress," Kagura growled. "So, are you doing well?" Jellal and Laxus looked away from each other. "good." They both said grunting. Sting nodded his head with a smile. "is anyone having trouble with anything?" Kagura asked.

"There are shadow clan warriors crossing my border!" Laxus spat, his eyes fixed on shadow pack warriors. Jellal looked at Laxus and snarled. "My warriors are not crossing your stupid borders!" "That's a dirty lie and you know it!" Laxus yowled. His eyes full of anger, His ears flattened.

Him and Jellal began to bump heads again. Both of them spatting swear words at each other. Kagura sighed, while Sting tried to hold in his laugh. "You dog! how dare you lie to the likes of me!?" Laxus barked. "your just trying to cause war!" Jellal replied. Both of the alphas teeth bared.

Wendy wanted to stop them but she didn't know how. She stood up and was about to say something but her eyes flashed white. Wendy began to have a vision.

(Vision)

Wendy stood there, it was dusk. She was in a meadow. She took a step back but stepped in something. She lifted her hind paw and spun around to see what she had step in. There was a stream of blood on the grass. Wendy's eyes widened in shock. She heard howls in the distance. She looked and saw a wolf roll out into the meadow from the forest. The wolf was full of scratches and wounds of blood. She knew who the wolf was. "Erza..?" She spoke in a whisper. A another wolf walked out of the forest. A wolf with white fur and a black underbelly, and black on his face which made it look like he was wearing a mask.

Wendy took a step back in fear. she tripped over something and fell on her back. She got up and looked at what she tripped on. Or who she tripped on. "Natsu..?" Wendy whimpered. There on the ground was Natsu's lifeless body. She padded over to his body. He's ear was ripped off, and his body was full of open wounds. She placed her paws on her head. She began to shake him. But nothing.

Then there was a giant 'CRACK' Wendy jolted around and looked into the dark forest. A yellow shape flew out of the forest and rolled on the ground towards Wendy. Wendy's eyes widen in shock and fear. The object. Was Laxus's head. Wendy stared as his head rolled over to her,his jaw was broken and his eye was half open. A wolf walked out of the forest were his head was thrown from. It was a maroon wolf with a scar on his eye, with white bandage wrapped around his tail. The wolf had a black underbelly, black on his tail and on the tip of his ears. He had fur hanging from the side of his face. He licked his lips of the blood and grinned.

Wendy looked around and saw other body's of wolves. Some missing limbs. And some with blood on there fur. Then she heard a thump. Wendy looked and saw Gray on the ground. A paw stepped on his face. A yellow wolf with a black on the sides of his face and down his back. He's eyes twitched and he smirked. Wendy stood there in shock. As her eyes flashed white.

(End of Vision)

Wendy's eyes jolted open. She was in a cave. "Wendy?" A voice said. Wendy stood up and glanced up and saw Natsu. His face full of worry. "are you okay?" She blinked a few times, just to make sure this wasn't some horrible nightmare either. "i-i'm fine.." she said weakly. 

"are you sure?" Gray said, as he walked into the cave. "yeah. What happen?" Wendy asked looking at the two wolfs. "Well you kinda passed out and Lucy started to freak out." Natsu said touching Wendy on her shoulder with his tail. "Wheres Laxus?" the white wolf asked shivering.

"Well, Laxus and erza stayed at the gathering. Me,Natsu, and Lucy decided to come back to the pack with you." Gray said. "Jellal and Laxus kept on fighting."

Natsu laughed. "Some guy from shadow pack interfere." Gray looked at him. "Really?"

"yeah, and he was pretty big too!"

"How did he look like?"

"I didn't get to see his face. But I did see his tail. It was maroon and had black on the tip, and it had bandage wrapped around it!"

Wendy's eyes widened. The vision she saw. The wolf that killed Laxus, was he at the gathering? Wendy began to shake, her legs trembling. Natsu and Gray put there attention back on her. "Wendy?" Gray asked. "Are you okay?" Wendy looked up at the wolves. 

"he had a bandage wrapped around his tail?" she asked, her voice cracking. Natsu nodded. "It had blood on it and it was long." He said. "why? Have you seen him before?" 

Wendy glanced down at her paws. "I saw him. in a vision." Wendy stuttered. Natsu tilted his head while Gray's ear twitched. "What was he doing in your vision?" Gray asked.

Wendy padded over to Gray and stuffed her face in his fur and began to cry. "H-he." she stuttered.Her paws trembling and her tail fell to the ground. "He k-killed.....l-Laxus.."