Suspected Worries

Start from the beginning

"I do not. Like I said, I was just curious...but why must you come along in the mission as well? It could prove quite dangerous for you, Director." The Zoan pointed out, Hattori giving a 'Coo~' of agreement of his masters question. And suddenly the vile pitiful man's eyes sparkled with evil glee.

"Oh, I'm just doing what I'm ordered after all. We're watching her remember? And if she doesn't complete this mission," Spandam's lips upturned into a evil grin, that for a second Lucci thought it looked more sinister than one of his own,"Well, we won't need her anymore will we? Of course...she can just apologize to me and it will be over and done with." Spandam sang, his eyes looking over Lucci.

"Don't forget your place Lucci. You were picked as her deemed partner for one sole reason alone, and it's not because of how both of you are somehow similar in strength." Lucci's eyes narrowed, suspecting what Spandam would say.

"Your job is to constantly watch her. And if there is even a slight hesitation." Spandam's face contorted into a wicked and huge grin, "Report her to me for her punishment."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Marine Headquarters~

"DAMMIT!"

Slam

A crack was made on a wooden desk, a huge trembling fist still over the crack. The fist connected to a gray-haired old man, a tight expression on his face as his arm was still shaking in what seemed as anger. A tall black haired man with a seagull atop of his hat looked at his old friend, no thoughts or emotions visible in his eyes as he stood with crossed arms.

"Garp...perhaps she is in a mission—"

"Don't give me that Sengoku!" Garp rose his vein throbbing head towards his comrade, face in a scowl, "Anybody but you! This is ridiculous! That little brat of a Director...he's really lucky his father is famous for his action against that Ohara island, or else I would try to have him demoted!"

"Garp," Sengoku called seriously, "you mustn't speak like that. CP9 are valuable to us, and Spandine as well as his son are the ones that helped make it and keep it going." He reminded his friend, although he understood why Garp was angry. Livid even.

All for (Y/N).

"I DONT CARE!" Garp yelled, causing the room to look it was shaking, as he slammed his desk again. This time completely breaking it in his rage as Sengoku watched silently." (Y/N)...! She was never meant to be a part of them! She should've denied it! Why didn't she listen to me...?!" Garp closed his eyes, a hand coming to rub his pained face. "Why didn't (Y/N) listen...?"

Sengoku was quiet, not knowing what to say. So he just allowed his comrade to speak.

"I'm not the only one who is worried," Garp took his hand off his face and looked down sadly, "Smoker is too. If I didn't tell that young man that I would call over there and see what's happening, he would've gone over there himself and kick the door to Enies Lobby himself." Garp gave a dry chuckle, his lips twitching in amusement. He can actually see Smoker doing that. But only for you. Always for you, for (Y/N). Garp let out a sad nostalgic smile, fondly remembering how the two of you bickered when they were kids.

" Stupid Smobaka!" A young (Y/N) mocked, standing over the pained preteen Smoker as he held his leg from the harsh training, "If you stretched like I told you to, you wouldn't get a cramp!"