Not a Captain

Now...they have clearly grown stronger.

You bit your lip. You won't accept them, you  can't. You won't. You mustn't.

Too many enemies. Too many. Too many people after your throat, too many. Too many.

Ignore your sense of pride at them, ignore it. Ignore on how they were able to sneakily watch you without you noticing for a great period of time. Ignore.

Ignore.

Don't acknowledge.

You can't.

You can't.

You can't.

A hand to your shoulder immediately brought you out of your thoughts as you jumped and glanced at the grinning Doflamingo.

"Why don't we just use this ship to sail to the summit, little marine?"

Your eyes narrowed at him.

"I thought I told you to stay back."

"I didn't hear anything." Doflamingo replied cheekily, while you gave a sigh of exasperation at the man.

"We could do that for you, Captain." Jet jumped at the second he heard the Warlord's suggestion.

"Don't call me that. I'm not your captain." You coldly said to Jet, who didn't break from his stubborn eyes and jaw as he looked at you.

"I know you need a ride. And I'm sure you don't want two men on your rowboat." The raven haired man pointed out.

You glanced at the grinning Doflamingo as he licked his lips, you sweat dropped.

You sighed.

"...Fine." And you gave in.

The crew cheered in victory as some of them did little dances and shared smiles, you then interjecting that this doesn't mean anything. With Jet replying with an of course Captain. You called Mihawk over who immediately jumped up on the ship and assessed the ship around him with careful eyes. Commenting that this was a well made ship, Korra yelling out that she designed it with the help of Wes and the others.

"We managed to do everything ourselves!" The auburn haired woman replied, her soft brown eyes gleaming excitedly as she stood by her quiet friend, his hazel eyes holding a slight sparkle as well. "We even designed the flag!"

Flag?

The two Warlords and (Y/N) looked up at the well designed black pirate flag. It was a skull with a noticeable scar on its cheek, and what seems to be your Black Heavens Judgement behind you in a lax fashion. It's face seeming to have a smirk on its face with its 'eyebrows' furrowed down.

It was...

Creative.

They're making it harder for you then you wanted.

You saw from the corner of your eye the expectant and bright looks on their faces as they looked at you. Waiting.

You wanted to tell them it was great. And ask them how they got the sword so well, and make it seem like it was gleaming on the cloth with silver light, but you held back. With a bitten lip, you began to walk around with the two Warlords a few steps behind you. The crew faces fell, but Jet gave a pat to the shoulder and a smile at them and continued to show them the ship.

It had the doctor's room, a kitchen, a nicely sized storage room, crew's quarters, a large and enclosed observation deck, shipwrights setup, and finally, the captains quarters.