A Gentlemen?!

"What the heck you talking about? I didn't do anything!" You protested, Crocodile narrowed his eyes at you.

"You may have not realized it Gin Chi, or you have been trying to ignore it, but many men have come up and want only you." Your face flushed as you couldn't form a coherent sentence. You of course knew this. Mihawk would always give that charming kiss on your hand that would make you melt. Doflamingo always tried to attempt to place a kiss on your neck. Lucci has been abusing your poor ear. Smoker's kiss and hugs always made you feel warm. And Shanks kiss to the forehead from the last time you saw him still brought feelings even though you were upset with him.

The only one who has never placed his mark on you however...

You stopped your sputtering as you glanced at him in thought.

He's always boldly stated his claim. And has been too close to you on many occasions, but not once. Not once, has he put the jump on you and place his lips anywhere near you.

Your eyes widened.

A gentlemen.

Oh my gosh. He is a gentlemen.

You must've had your jaw open in shock as you looked at him, for Crocodile closed it for you with his right hand. You felt the heat from it longer on your chin, as you gave a small flush.

"What's with that expression? Do you not understand who I meant?" Crocodile bluntly asked.

Forget about who he meant! You're still on the fact that out of the men you've known for years, only him-Crocodile- has not forced himself on you. Your brows furrowed in thought. Maybe...he wanted your permission?

(Y/N)'s face went blank. You think you even heard crickets in the background.

Permission? Permission?! He doesn't ask for permission about anything! This is weird! What are you going to do anyway?! Where is your mind even going with this?! Why would you permit him to— an idea suddenly formed in your head. It makes you blush, but you haven't really properly thanked him for taking care of your beloved cap. But...not in front of all these people.

You schooled your face to an attempt of a expressionless one. Attempt because your face felt red from what you were going to say as you looked up at Crocodile. He had his eyes narrowed, but you're pretty sure he can see your flustered state as his lips seemed to want to twitch into a smirk.

"I...uh, gah! This is going to sound stupid... But uh..." You covered your face with your hand, you not being able to look at him straight on like that without stuttering. And the charming dark smirk of his wasn't helping either. If this continues, you feel like you will be known as Silver Blood- the one who constantly has blood rushing to your cheeks in embarrassment then the blood oozing out of your victims bodies.

"Something on your mind?" He asked, amused. You gave a low growl. His arrogance is making it harder!

"GAH!" You released your hand from your face as you threw your arms up into the air, exasperated. "You're making it harder for me to say it! Gahhhhh...man I don't understand you. You're boldly saying what you want, and yet you...you don't take it! You're..." You searched the best words for it as Crocodile silently observed and listened. "You're like a predator...waiting for its prey to come to them instead of the other way around..." You slowly made the analogy, which was ironic since that's what most crocodiles did.

Crocodile raised an eyebrow, his smirk seeming to widen. "Oh? Am I? I wonder, who's the prey?" You lifted your gaze up to him in slight annoyance at his attitude.

"Well, it sure as hell ain't me! But... I never properly thanked you for protecting my treasure... OI! Don't get any ideas! I'm not the one that's coming for you Croc-y, that's your job!" Crocodile tilted his head with eyes narrowed.