This is Nothing

The baptizing didn't hurt as much as you thought it would. In fact, it didn't hurt at all. Felt like a hot spring actually, except you have all your clothes on. And it was boiling. Meh, it didn't matter. You can relax. Too bad they took you out. When they didn't give you an exchange of clothes, it was confirmed.

"Death sentence." You murmured quietly, not quite sure what to do with the information. Magellan looked down at you as they walked and then glanced away.

"No, we're going to interrogate you before we decide. Either way, Silver Blood (Y/N), you're going to go through Hell."

You gave a small smirk.

"I'm aware of that."

They did interrogate you, while throwing you onto the thorns in Crimson Hell, when that didn't work besides causing you mild discomfort they moved on. The questions were mostly if you shared any marine information with other pirates. Mostly about the existence of CP9.

"You're idiots." You bluntly stated. Hannyabal reeled back offended, but you just continued. "If I told anyone, pirates wouldn't shut up about the information. I know how to keep a secret even if I am now a pirate."

"Must've been to protect your own hide then," Hannyabal commented, causing you to glance at him,"so the government didn't have to come after you."

'Wrong.'

You said nothing but scoff out "Think what you want. And believe what you believe. Your words do not affect me."

Magellan narrowed his eyes at you as Hannyabal started spouting nonsense. You looked back at him with your own blank narrowed eyes, a slight sweat coming down your back at the poison users suspicious gaze.
Magellan then said they were going to now throw you to Wild Beast Hell.

(Y/N) smirked. "It's best that you just take me to Starvation Hell. Unless you are willing to lose all your beasts." Hannyabal started sputtering nonsense while Magellan looked thoughtfully at you.

"A pirate would usually just stay quiet about trying to get rid of enemies that are weaker then them. Not you." You chuckled.

"I'm not like other pirates."

Magellan narrowed his eyes at you once more.

"No. You're not."

Instead of throwing you in Starvation Hell, they decided to skip to Blazing Hell.

They wrapped your stomach on a rope as you dangled over the licking flames. You gritted your teeth but kept your smirk. If they think you're going to break like this, they have another thing coming. After hours of just dangling over the flames that caught your skin multiple times, they came back to see you still smirking. Noticeable burns on your clothes, your legs and hands from trying to put it out.

"Not hot enough for me Chief Warden." Magellan rose an eyebrow.

"Mocking me Silver Blood? Not wise."

You tilted your head. Saying who said you were mocking him. You just want to see what else they have. Magellan took out a Transponder Snail and spoke to it.

"Bring Sadi and Saldeath over."

You blanched.

You were stuck with the crazy sadistic torturer named Sadi for hours. Her moans was driving you crazy. Although, she's quite good at her job. You were bloody with gashes on your back and face from the orange haired woman's whip pitchfork. Or more specifically, her Red Viper Whip. You let out a flinch and a strangled noise at that one. But not enough for Sadi to scream in delight.