Taken Pt. 3

* SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING OR GRAMMAR MISTAKES! *

Sleep never came that night or any night that is. The sun was coming up on the third day that Crystal had been taken. I've searched everywhere with the help of friends and the police but there was nothing. 

As I leaned against my car pumping gas, I fumbled around with Crystal's phone. All I wanted was to find her, to be with her and keep her safe from all harm, but it was useless to think like that because I couldn't protect her from Seth. I was too much into my thoughts and when the pump went off, I flinched at the sound and at the vibration that came from Crystal's phone. I unlocked the screen and saw two words that sent shivers down my spine. 

Help Me

I read the words over and over again and after what was the tenth time of reading it, a thought popped into my head. What if I could turn the GPS on and maybe it would trace where the text was sent from. (Honestly idk if that's possibly, but just bare with me). I quickly turned the GPS on and said a silent prayer for it to work and thankfully at the bottom of the text was a motel name that I've passed multiple times when I was searching for her.

My heart pounded against my chest as I sped down the highway to the motel. I was angry with myself, how come I've never noticed the bastards car there? I didn't realize how fast I was going until there were sirens and flashing lights behind me. I hit my fists against my steering wheel and pulled over to the side. My hands clenched around my license and registration. I waited for the officer to come and when he finally did come, I handed him my information and as he looked over it, I explained. 

"Look, Officer-" I read his name tag. "-Rodriguez, I'm really sorry for speeding but my girlfriend just texted me to go help her because two nights ago she was abducted by her ex-boyfriend. I'm just trying to get to her." My voice cracked at the end of my sentence and my throat felt tight. The officer's looked taken aback and practically threw my license and registration back at me. 

"I'm so sorry! I remember them telling me something at the start of my shift this morning! I'll follow you." He said urgently. I quickly drove off with the cop following close behind. 

I peeled into a stop in the parking lot of the motel and sure enough the same vehicle that Crystal was trapped in was there. Both the cop and I got out of our cars and dashed over to the main office. The manager stared at us alarmingly when we entered. 

"W-What can I do for you Officer?" The guy stammered.

 "We need to see all our the guests here in this hotel." He demanded with a booming voice. 

"Uh- Okay." The guy rushed to the back room and came back moments later with freshly printed papers of all the guests checked in. Rodriguez handed me the list and I scoured the list until I found the name I was searching for. 

"Seth Reynolds, room 312." I mumbled before storming out of the office. 

"Shawn! Wait! I'm calling for backup! It's stupid to just barge in there half-cocked. You don't know if he has a weapon or not." He yelled after me. I wasn't listening to the things he was saying to me. I was furious. My fists were clenched and my jaw was set. 

"I don't care, that bastard has my girlfriend. I don't have time to wait." I said through gritted teeth. 

312. . . there were no sounds coming from inside but all I could hear was my heart thumping in my ears. Rodriguez stood close behind me with his weapon drawn. I raised my knuckles up to the door and knocked and waited. 

"Go away! I thought I said we don't need house keeping!" Seth yelled from the other side. Then I heard her. 

"Shawn! Help me, please!" Crystal cried out and then the sound of him hitting her was heard. 

"Shut up, Bitch!" He growled. 

I attempted to open the door but it was locked, that's when I began to kick the door and in the background you could hear the sirens of the backup officers approaching. The door finally barged in and as soon as I caught a glimpse of Seth, I tackled him to the floor and began throwing punched left and right with no intent on stopping. I was pulled off of him by the officers. I broke free from their grips and kneeled down next to Crystal, she was covered in bruises and cuts. I held her unconscious body in my arms until the paramedics ripped her away from me. 

Crystal's Pov

The feeling of a warm grip brought me out of my slumber. There was a blinding light coming from the open curtains of the room but as soon as my eyes adjusted, I realized I was in a hospital and the warm grip of a hand was coming from Shawn. He was asleep on a chair next to me. Tears welled in my eyes at the mere sight of him. Could this be a dream? I squeezed Shawn's hand and was relieved that it wasn't a dream. 

"Shawn. . . Shawn." I called out. He stirred a bit and opened his eyes. When he saw me he jolted up and engulfed me in a hug. I held him as tight as he was holding me and sobbed into his chest. Together we sat in each others arms crying. I honestly thought I would never see him again, with each day that passed my hope faded but thankfully he never gave up.

"I knew you would find me." I choked out. Shawn kissed both my cheeks before planting a kiss on my lips. 

"I will ALWAYS find you. I love you so much."

"I love you too." 

-----------------------------------------

(So I wanted to tell you guys how thankful I am for you not giving up on me updating! I promise I'll update more! I didn't really like this ending because it felt rushed but tell me what you guys think! I wanted to remind you guys that requests are open and if any of you guys simply want to talk, don't be afraid to message me on here or any social medias you follow me on! Also add me on snapchat! aimeehmaldonado)