One Special Boy - Jai Waetford Fanfic

"Ashley! Hurry up you going to be late for school!" Mum yelled from down stairs.

"Im commingggg!" I yelled, ran down the stairs grabbed my back and walked out the door.

I started walking to school, ugh it's raining great the time I got to school I was soaking wet. I got my books out my locker and went to class, I lined up outside my class room with my friends.

"Apparently there's some new really hot guy starting at our school today" my best friends Emily said.

"Really? no way. " I said

"yeah well that's what people have been saying". I walked into class

"Everyone, we have a new student joining us this year this is Jai Waetford.

Jai you can go sit next to Ashley today"

as he was walking to sit next to me, my heart was pounding I got lost into those big brown eyes, he was so hot. He sat down next to me and put his books down and smiled at me. Jai was so hot, oh my god and he seemed so nice, I felt so nervous I had never felt like this before about a person.

"Hi, I'm jai what's your name ?" He asked me.

Oh shit was he talking to me?

"uh, my name is a-ashley" I stuttered.

"cool name, can you show me around the school after class ?"

oh my god, he was ME to show him around oh my god. "yeahhh sure I'd be happy to" I said.

"Thank you!" He said.

We put our books in our lockers, I showed jai around where we eat lunch, the classrooms and stuff like that. I could barley talk he was so nice and so funny.

"What class do we have next?" Jai asked.

"uhh let me check" I opened up my book and looked at the timetable "Ugh English" I said.

"oh yay..... " jai laughed.

Me and jai kept walking "so, how come you came to this school?" I asked him.

"I moved because I didn't really like the other school and I've heard this school has good singing programs" he said.

Oh my god, jai likes to sing he's like perfect, I love to sing.

"oh that's cool, yeah this school does have good singing programs" I said.

"what do you like to do ? Like what hobbies ?" He asked me.

"umm.. Well I love to sing and play the guitar a bit" I said

"oh that's really cool I play the guitar too!" Jai said. Wow, We have so much in common.

After school, "thanks for everything today you've were a big help" jai said.

"no worries, I was glad to help."

I was walking home and couldn't stops thinking about jai, he was so nice and funny and so cute.

"Come down stairs Ash dinners ready!" Mum called me.

I walked down stairs and got my dinner.

"What's that big smile for ?" Mum said curious.

"Oh nothing.." I replied still smiling.

"Since you got home from school, you have been acting different." Mum asking.

"It's nothing okay?" I said

. "Okay okay."

I got my dinner and sat down on the couch and turned the t.v on, I was flicking though the channels and there was actually nothing on, I just left on some reality tv show, It was so stupid it was really interesting though.

After dinner I went back up to my room and played on my phone and found Jai's facebook page, looking through all his stuff I felt like such a stalker, oh well. He had posted a few covers of him singing and playing the guitar, oh my god he was so good like no joke amazing, I watched all of them he was actually that good which this made him make me like him so much more.