Chapter 1

"I'm on my way now" I mumbled into the phone "I gotta go Bren"

"Tell me what he's like"

"Okay" I hung up on my best friend so I could focus on the road. I drove through the traffic to the biggest interview of my entire job. Pete Wentz. Yes, the billionaire. The one every girl had a crush on and every guy wanted to be. Personally, I never got a good enough look at him to know what I thought. They say he's bisexual. But that he doesn't date. I pulled up beside the building checking over all my questions. Hopefully, this would go smoothly enough. I needed this.
-----
The women were nice enough. A blonde beauty led me back.

"If you need anything, I'm Ashlee" She said smiling. "Mr. Wentz is in his office, he's expecting you. Don't take too long though he's very busy. He gets a little crabby when he's kept from his work too long" She opened the door.

"Mr. Wentz, Patrick Stump is here" She said.

"Send him in" A deep voice emerged from the room. She nodded me in.

"Thank you" I said to her. She closed the door behind me. I looked nervously at the man staring at the window.

"Sit" he commanded.

"Oh, Uh, I'm okay standing" He turned around.

"I didn't ask I said, now sit" He pointed to the chair. I crossed my arms staying put where I was. "Fine" He said. He sat on his desk in front of me "Stubborn I see"

"Very much so yes" I replied. I crossed my arms.

"I never liked a stubborn boy" he said.

"Well, then choose not to like me. But, I still have to interview you" I pulled the paper from my pocket.

"Well, then begin Mr. Stump. I'm an extremely busy man"

"Clearly" I said sassily. He tapped his fingers impatiently on his desk. "If you're so impatient I can leave and come back when you're not tapping your fingers on your desk" I challenged. He stopped and smirked at me.

"First question, Mr. Stump" I rolled my eyes unfolding the paper.

"Where did you grow up?" I asked.

"Here, in LA" He said. I wrote it down. "Where did you grow up?" He tilted his head to the side. A boyish smile played on his lips.

"None of your business" I mumbled "Next question, why do you believe you're as successful as you are?"

"Because, I'm good at what I do. And what I do is business" He crossed his arms "What do you do?"

"I interview pompous assholes like you" I smiled sarcastically. He laughed.

"Well, I'm not going to deny thats what I am. You have lovely eyes"

"I'm sorry, arrogant jerks aren't my type. Why did you choose to go into business?"

"Because, it's what my father always wanted me to do" I read further down.

"And you were adopted?" I asked. He frowned now.

"Thats none of yours or anyone else's business" I sighed.

"My apologies" I mumbled. He shook his head.

"So, what is your sexuality?" He asked.

"Why do you care?" I asked.

"I'm curious to know, I'm also good at getting people into my bed"

"You're sickening" I rolled my eyes.

"If thats what you want me to be" He smirked. I sighed.

"The only thing I want you to be is cooperative now shut up and answer my questions" he laughed at me.

"Sorry, I make the rules here honey"

"Well, maybe I'm not good at following rules" I folded up the paper not wanting to speak to him anymore.

"Darn, that is a shame Mr. Stump. I like pretty boys who can follow my rules. I suppose you won't do for me after all" I shook my head.

"Okay, I'm done here. Pompous ass" He laughed again as I made my way out.

"Au Revoir, Mr. Stump" He said. I held my middle finger up at him and closed the door behind me.