BONUS CHAPTER 1

(This Scene takes place few days after the function that happened at Banerjee house in chapter 5 – Dreams come true)

Third person POV

"Neetu... did you prepare everything?"

"Yes mamma"

"Bring down the gifts we bought for them downstairs and keep them beside staircase"

"okay..."

Finally after a month after returning from Germany, Radhika is throwing a housewarming dinner with Neelima and family. It's a small dinner party with the family with lots of talking, chatting and teasing.

Radhika called Banerjees and invited them for dinner two days ago and Neelima cannot be less happy, for there is yet another opportunity to match-make Laksh and Neetu.

The miracle of the century is that Meenu is also helping in preparing for the dinner. She went to different flower markets and bought orchids to fill the vases. On the other hand, most of the cooking is done by none other than Kashyap's master chef Neetu. Radhika arranged the house and had to do all the cleaning with two maids.

By the time all the things are arranged Shekar arrives and rushes them to change their clothes and get ready.

A few minutes later, they heard the doorbell ring and all of them went to receive Banerjees. Neelima entered the house... Ravinder entered... Rishi entered... but Laksh?!?!?... did not.

Neetu was waiting for a certain person to make an appearance but alas he didn't.

While everyone is seated in the living room and chatting, Neetu is too lost and waiting for the main door to open.

Rishi: Hai Dr Pranitha!!!

Neetu: Hai... HANRI... um... how are you?

Rishi: I'm fine but seems like you are not. Are you expecting someone?

Neetu: Yes... No... Ye... no... who would I expect? No. No one...

Rishi: The person you are waiting for will come in ten minutes. He is struck in traffic.

Neetu doesn't know how to reply so she leaves shying away.

Radhika and Shekar excuse themselves and go to the kitchen to make the last arrangements and set the table. Neelima goes near Neetu and sits beside her to start a conversation.

Neetu POV

India has a weird climate; sometimes it's hot and sometimes cold. But still, I love India. People here are very kind hearted. There are many religions and grades of people living here in harmony. I am still surprised that they do not mind their religions in their relations. I'm happy I finally get to experience it.