XIV. Wedding Day!/Laksh's Wrath

Neetu's POV:

I just dragged Laksh out of my clinic holding his hand. His eyes are burning with fire, if I'd had left my husband's hand, I am sure that he would definitely kill that slave. I felt like JC is enough to teach that shit a lesson! But I didn't understand one thing, how Laksh came to me on time?

Laksh just hugged me tightly. My heart became lighter...his hug depicts his concern, care, love, everything to me. I must be one among the luckiest woman in the world that my husband didn't ask me the question "What the hell is happening here?". He trusts me. He is not only my husband, he is also my soul mate. I wish this moment end like this forever.

A minute later JC came and hop into Laksh's car silently. Me and Laksh hoped in the front seats. I saw that guy limping and walking along side to our car....Laksh just ignited the car, driving it fast and if I am not wrong he is going to kill that bastard. His hands turned white as a result of his tight hold on steering. I shouted his name to gain his attention. He stopped the car. There is always an acute difference between a man and an animal. My husband proved himself as a man not an animal. I just said "Laksh, don't kill him other than that whatever punishment you give him I don't mind" and he just nodded his head in agreement.

Next day morning:

I am cycling in the garden and enjoying early hours of my Shimla life. Suddenly 2 ideas popped in my mind.

 Suddenly 2 ideas popped in my mind

1. Annoying Laksh who is exercising in the balcony because he was smirking at me last night while dinner and I asked him why?

Guess what! He has a nerve not to reply to me.........

2. Taking special care of JC!

Plan A:

Laksh was doing Push up's, suddenly I sat on his back holding a heavy book in my hand! (To increase my weight)

"Yes! Now he will be annoyed!" but he didn't utter a word continued exercising!

"OMG!! How is he bearing me on him?"

Me (with my sweat coating voice): Laksh can I stretch myself on you?

Laksh: Oh sure darling!

Likewise, I laid down on his back to put more pressure.

He still continued doing exercise, as if I weigh nothing.

I tightly hugged his back.....

Laksh suddenly stopped doing push up's and bent down to floor.

"Yes I succeed! Now he will definitely get annoyed" but I was wrong he dragged on top of him and then he said (huskily)...

"Darling if you want to do this exercise we shall continue in our bedroom...I am sure that I will show you many positions we could enjoy better than you were trying a while ago"