XIX. Family Circus Part-2

Neelima POV:

Neetu being orphan is something unacceptable in my family for many reasons. The decision I made for Laksh and Neetu is right. It may hurt the innocent souls now, but it will be best for their future. They are still young; they will forget and move on...

But what worries me most is if I know I made the right decision, why am I thinking about it all these months?

In this whole drama someone lost the most, is me. I lost a daughter and a friend as well. Today is Club house Party, I am president and Radhika is Treasurer. We have to plan it together but Radhika sent her secretary to plan the party instead. I don't blame her. If I am at her place I would never even do it.

Third Person POV:

It was a pleasant evening. Both Radhika and Neelima hosted the party being president and treasurer of club. Now, Radhika never want to befriend Neelima for the things happened to her daughter. But still they took active role in the party because they didn't want to make things obvious to the outsiders.

The party is almost over but still Neelima is waiting for Ravinder as he told that he would definitely come to pick her up. Radhika and Neelima are talking the Land Rover showroom general manager. He starts describing about a NEWLY LAUNCHED CAR series to Radhika and Neelima. Radhika is bored by the conversation and says

"Oh!! Really the features of this car are wonderful...But still now we don't require a new car".

General Manager: No Madam!! I am not forcing you to buy actually Shekar sir already bought the car. He told it is a surprise gift to someone special..... So, I thought you might already received your gift from our Shimla Branch a day before as per Shekar sir's instructions. So I am just telling you the features for your comfort.

Radhika: What? Shekar gifted a car to someone special and delivery is at Shimla not Ahmadabad (Thinking Neetu is in Ahmadabad)

General Manager: yes Madam!! He told the car is for family

Now Radhika is pretty sure that the car is not for Neetu and starts to interrogate him and the person still says "Shekar brought a new car for some special lady in Shimla" and then he leaves.

After hearing the words Radhika was about to cry and Neelima says "control yourself and ask Shekar directly. It might be a misunderstanding" 

Radhika (crying): No! I am sure it is not misunderstanding. First I thought he is just badmouthing me and now he is having someone special ( a woman).

Neelima tries to console her. The party is over and everyone leaves but Radhika and Neelima are still there for after party chores.

Here enters Shekar Kashyap (smiling).He came there with a good intention to help Radhika with after party chores and want to gain some good points in her heart.

Shekar: Hi!!! Neelima how are you?

Radhika: (crying and speaking to Neelima) See now he didn't even recognize me! He behaved like I don't exist here?

Shekar's shocked by her words

Shekar: It's not like that Sweety! I am greeting her because she is an outsider and you...you...

Radhika: yes!! Who am I? I know I never existed for you........... Right!!!

Shekar: no, you are my wife, my life Radhika.