VI. Flowers and First love.

Third Person POV:

It is a hot afternoon and there stands a handsome guy with cool goggles on, outside a busy crowded theater waiting for someone. Laksh eyes sparkled just by seeing her. The trio arrives and Neetu –Meenu and Rishi comes and Laksh greets one another half expecting and half excited, Together moves into the hall. Its dark in there and Laksh offers hand to Neetu and she holds his hand shyly. Laksh guides her to her seat voluntarily sitting besides her making it obvious for the onlookers. Movie started and Laksh forgot that he should see the screen in the front but not Neetu besides him. Its been half an hour that movie has started and Neetu mobile starts to ring. she excuses herself to attend phone call and goes outside followed by Laksh. Neetu attends the phone call, turns around and tells that she needs to leave to the hospital immediately. Laksh offers to drop her as she left her car in the hospital. They text both Rishi and Meenu about sudden leave.

In the hospital, its important case and Neetu have to perform surgery immediately. Operation completes in 4 hrs and she comes out and finds out that Laksh is still waiting for her like the incident on rainy day. Neetu and Laksh leaves to cafeteria.

LAKSH POV

Me : so......... how's India?

Neetu : India!!!!!!!!! Its beautiful and my favorite place.

Me : oh..!!!!!!!!!!! and???!!!!!!!

Neetu : my family is here, your family is here and you are he....... so i love India.

I know what she was about say. I smirked inwardly about the mutual felling growing between us. so I wanted to tease her. she gives in these cute little expression when she is confused or teased that I'm becoming addicted to.

Me :i'm....... what????

Neetu :hmmmm nothing. What do you like?

Me : like...... in what sense. Well I like you.(in casual and joking tone but serious confession).

Neetu : (coughed while drinking water and is startled by his answer).

well....... I expected this reaction. but seeing her reaction like this damn funny.

Me: what do you like?? Anything that makes you happy.... other than me......... I mean food , place, activity something like that.

Neetu :I.....I love cucumber cake , beach house and horse riding but..., i don't know how to ride.

cucumber cake....... well that is unusual. but whom am I speaking about. She has a unique taste.

Me : cucumber cake.... Is hard to find so cancel, horse riding --- will accompany you later,but beach house..... i can fulfill your this wish .

Neetu : oh wowww really!!!!

Me: I know a place with good scenery and a house near the sea shore.

Neetu : Can you take me there when you are free?

Me: of course, will you be free then?

Neetu : free....... I'm free now till tomorrow afternoon but you are busy. What to do?

Me : then....... lets go. If we start now we can come back by midnight.

Neetu : now.......really, but are you sure?

Laksh : yes  I'm more than sure. i'm free too come i'll take you there

Neetu :Lakshhhh............... did anyone told you how lovable you are???!!!!!!!!

Laksh : not many , but you can tell me that.