XXIX. Wedding Truth!

Third Person POV:

Vijetha boarded her flight an hour ago from Rajasthan...after dropping Bhoomi at Sia's place she immediately started for Vizag.she can't wait more to meet her grandsons.

She was lost in her train of thoughts all the way.She wasn't thinking of her last month stay in her favourite cruise or her recent victory (Buying a diamond mine) or the few months stay in their New York home where many celebrities, businessmen, family and friends came to pay a visit to her after hearing her ill health news. She wasn't thinking about her recent very generous donation for Girl child and Anti Child Abuse organisations...

She was thinking about the day she got heart attack...She was a strong woman. A woman who never accepts her defeat, a woman who is depicted as the 17th most powerful business woman in the world, a woman who took over the CEO position of Jay Dev Shipping Internationals at an age of 23. She was 3 months pregnant at that time, without any knowledge in accounts and finance she took the CEO position when her husband said "You have to do this Vijetha! For the lakhs of lives depending on our company, save them from my evil cousin who is eying on our people and assets. I am going to be in Jail for a year from now. So it's time for you to show the world that you are Mrs. Jaydeva Benerjee and you own everything I have."

She was a lady who wasn't afraid of anything. In her early forties, she never thought twice to give permission, when her elder son Sri Raj (An engineer) said that he was going to join the toughest military operation that country has ever planned. She was a proud mother when his younger son Ravi won a car race risking his life...She knows that her husband and children are strong and can handle anything.

But when it comes to her grandchild, she suddenly became weak...she will die if anything happens to them. The day she heard that her grandchild was shot she suddenly felt a strange pain in her heart...Next time she woke up...she was in a hospital...but she knew she was not going to die. How can she die? When her grandchild is in danger!! When she woke up she saw her son crying like a kid...praying god for her well being. She can't see him weak...It took all her strength to reassure him that she was fine...she even joked that she is not going to die until Rishi's son's marriage! It took her days and weeks but recovered very well. She was shifted to New York for further treatment...and now she is back! Her filial son already took revenge on the people who hurt her grandson...

Leaving past in the past...she started to think about the drastic changes in her family's behaviour...Laksh was laughing whenever she used to speak in phone with him...she felt that the credit goes to Laksh's fiance...and Anand was asking her some stupid questions like "what you will do if Laksh does something mischievous?" and Bhoomi is record breaker she just throw a glass of juice on Prem who came to visit them in cruise...Prem was trying to say something about Laksh and the next second Bhoomi threw a glass of Pineapple juice on his face and said that he should stop interfering in others businesses and Neelima is not sounding happy anymore over phone...She can't see her Princess (Youngest Daughter in law -Neelima) crying but Ravi was sounding cloud nine now a days. He suddenly wants to expand their empire more and more as if he is planning the future of a heir...Everything is confusing but in a positive way!! Now she is fine so she is going to find the loop in the hole in her own way in her own way!!!

When her flight landed...Rishi's grinning face welcomes her. He hugs her with so much excitement.

Vijetha: Rishi! have you done any mischievous thing?

Rishi: No Grandma! this time your favourite grandson doesn't leave that opportunity for me....

Vijetha (smiles): You both are my favourite grandsons. Even if anyone of you do any mistake or hide any issue from me...you both will receive equal punishments....