XL. Epilogue

Neetu's POV:

Laksh: Baby, please..

Me: No!

Laksh: Baby...please...please...talk to me baby.

Me: No! I will never talk to you and you shouldn't talk to me too...

Laksh: Okay!

I turned away from him and sat in the back seat of his car, Laksh sitting next to me, immediately closed the partition. Once the car started towards Nandita and Ankith bro's wedding venue, Laksh said "Neetu" and I turned towards him, apparently it's not a good idea...all of sudden, he started kissing me, on forehead, on eyes, on lips, on my neck, my baby bump, my thighs and even feet! Uhm... His every kiss is breathtaking and is making me hungry for him. I was about to kiss him, when he came back to my lips but then my little brain said...

No Neetu! Remember you are angry with him!

Me (After being thoroughly kissed and started pouting): Laksh, You shouldn't kiss me like this! Remember, we are not in good terms and I am not talking to you.

Laksh(with a smirk): Baby, we are just kissing and kissing doesn't require talking, If you don't want my kisses, you can happily return back to me but with the same flavour.

I turned away my head again and re-adjusted my make up while Laksh was caressing my hair and then neck, trying to get my attention back to him, obviously it took everything in me not to kiss him, again and again....Once done I put my head on his chest, Inhaling his scent...

Laksh: Sweetheart, by the way why are you angry on me?

I started narrating him the incident happened yesterday...

At Nandu's Haldi Ceremony:

I was busy playing haldi holi with Nandu. She was looking very beautiful in yellow sari and one of Neelima aunty's friend came to me, applied haldi on my face saying "Happy haldi, Bride!" First I blushed, then felt shy and then embarrassed and then replied to her that I am not the bride and then pointed to Nandu and said that she is the bride.

Aunty (teasing): Oh really, I thought you were the bride.

Me (Pouting): Why so? Haven't you noticed that I am fully pregnant?

I said pointing to my baby bump...

Aunty (teasing again) Oh...The way you and your husband are behaving in yesterday's pre-wedding party, not only me, many people thought that it's not Ankith and Nandu's wedding but yours and Laksh's!

Me: That...That....

Aunty:(teasing with wiggling eyebrow) What? Oh... Yesterday in pre-wedding party, we all noticed how muah..muah you both were being. Laksh is a type of person who keeps to himself in such gatherings, but girl... you've done a splendid job taming that hunk of grandson. He was always around you, feeding you food with his own hands, dancing with you while lifting in bridal style... hell we've even seen him giving you foot massage. Oh... come on we want to know what have you done to make him wrap around your little finger.

Everyone laughed at her teasing

Me: Grandma, why are they laughing?

Grandma: Nothing, sweetheart.

Grandma's friend: What's nothing Vijetha? You must be remembering your past, When Jaydev helped your dad to list his company in London Metal company, BCC tried to take his interview and the only words Jaydev said before catching his flight was "I love you, Vijetha and I am coming home for you" ...Now seeing Laksh actions for you, we can only conclude that you spelled a powerful magic on Laksh, just like your grandma did for your grandpa! Well your grandma made him do those things but you are a step ahead made him do the thing on his own.