Chapter Sixteen - Too Many Promises

Hi everyone!:) First of all, I'd like to thank you guys for putting up with my inconsistent updates. It's hard to find time to update a book of a fandom you've lost most of your interest in. But since you guys are so sweet and ilysm I'd love to finish this book for you guys. And after going back and forth for a while, I decided I'm not going to edit the previous chapters before I upload new ones. Id like to clean up this book once all of the chapters are out. So again, thank you guys so much for all the support on this book!! I appreciate all of you guys so much!! And I hope you enjoy this long overdue chapter:)
---
Things you will need to know!
(Y/N)- Your Name
I will update the list as the story goes on!
---
(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
---

Red

The only thing I can see. Hatred, escaping my body inside and out. All of my sadness has turned into anger, as I march my way to the center of the glade. I need to find Minho.

This girl is pissing me off.

I continue walking. The only thing in my mind is that single thought.

I finally reach my destination, and I see Minho seated on the floor, watching over a still extremely injured Alby.

He turns his head to me, and he gives me a small smile. "Hey! How are you feeling?" He stands up, slowly walking over to me.

I grit my teeth, looking up at him. "Gone," I hiss sharply, "I want her gone," I finish.

He tilts his head, looking slightly puzzled. "What are you ta-"

I cut him off. "Teresa!" I boom, "Who else would I be talking about."

Minhos eyes study me for a second, clearly not understanding this situation. "I don't know what's gotten into you you but, you need to calm down."

Dramatically, I fall back onto a makeshift chair, near Alby, letting out a sigh. "I know. I don't know why but, she makes me so mad, Minho," I put my face in my hands, "I don't know what to do."

Minho walks over, softly putting a hand on my shoulder. "Why do you think that is?"

"She acts like she's better than me. She hasn't even been here very long, and from the very beginning she's been testing me. There's something off about her, Minho."

Minho gives my shoulder a small squeeze. "I believe you."

I peek at his through the my hands. "You do?"

"I know you wouldn't make stuff like this up. But, you know we can't banish her, right? Because she technically hasn't broken any of the rules, or even given us a legitimate reason to let her die in the maze."

"I know, I overreacted earlier. I'm sorry. I don't want her to be banished if she hasn't done anything to hurt the glade. That wouldn't be fair."

Minho gives me a small smile. "You're starting to sound like the old (Y/N), again. I missed her."

I return his smile. "I did too." I stand up, and embrace Minho in a hug,  "Thanks for ways being there for me no matter how crazy I act. I'm so lucky to have you as a friend."

He hugs me tightly. "Of course. I'm always here for you," he pulls away from the hug, "I promise."

My heart slightly sinks when I hear that word. Too many promises.