Not The Only One/Chapter Fourteen

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry for he slow updates! I really hope you enjoy!
---
Things you will need to know!
(Y/N)- Your Name
I will update the list as the story goes on!
---
(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
---
My eyes widen.

"The b-box?" I ask, shakily. I look Thomas in the eye, finally getting him to look back at me.

He nods his head. "Yes!" He panics. "Come!" He yells again, gripping my arm, and dragging me quickly towards the box. I stare down at my feet, struggling to keep up with his pace.

"Come on!" He screeches yet again.

"What's the bug rush, Thomas!?" I finally say. "Doesn't the box come all time!" I Finnish, frowning.

He turns to look at me, while he is still running, not dropping his speed. "It only comes once a month! You've been here a week and a half" He screams, facing in front of him yet again.

My brows furrow in confusion, as fear slightly begins rising up inside of me. "Oh" I mumble shakily.

Before I know it. I feel Thomas come to a sudden halt, flinging my body into his back.

"OW?" I scream questioning, his movements.

"Sorry!" He says quickly, shooing his hand dismissing me. I pout, crossing my arms, while studying the other glanders surrounding the box. I notice Newt directly across from me, flashing him a quick smile. He eagerly returns it, winking in the process.

I'm so glad him and I are okay now...

I return my attention back to the box, when it finally begins to open. I squint my eyes, trying to get a better look.

The doors fully open, making a loud boom. I jump a little, but quickly return my attention back to the new person.

I feel my eyes widen as I finally get a better look.

A girl.

A heard a few gasps amongst the group.

Her hair was a very dark shade of brown. Almost black, as her skin is quiet fair. Although I can't see her eyes as of now because they are closed. I can still tell she is extremely pretty!

I notice Gally jump down, studying her unconscious body. His eyes finally travel up to her hands, as he notices a piece of paper tightly balled up in her fist.

He carefully crouches down, opening up her hand, and taking the paper. He reads it over quickly, as a look of worry instantly spreads across his face.

"She's the last one" he rereads, yet is time out loud.

Everyone gasps, as they start to fire a dozen questions at Gally. He groans, and puts his hands over his ears.

"Shut it, Slintheads!" He booms, overpowering every voice. "I know just as much as you do!" He reminds them.

Everyone nods their heads understanding. I glance down at the girl one more time. Yet this time, I notice her chest rising up and down faster than earlier.

"Thomas, (Y/N)...!" She suddenly shouts, startling everyone. All eyes are on her, as she quickly falls back asleep.

About now, everyone has turned to look at Thomas and I. I put my hands up in surrender, as Thomas scrunches his eyebrows, shaking his head.

"We know nothing about this" Thomas assures them, slightly glaring down at the girl. Everyone slightly nods, studying our faces intently, as if they were trying to find something.

My attention is drawn back to the girl, when I notice Gally picking her up, and carrying her off, to what I am assuming is the hammocks.

How did she know our names..?

Something about this doesn't seem right...

I jump down into the now empty box, helping the others move all of the supply's out.

"Minho?" I hear someone speak out of the blue.

"Yes?" He answers, curiously, yet with a hint of worry.

"Does this mean... Well.... We won't get anymore supplies?" They finish.

Everybody tenses, and freezes in place. Including me. I quickly glance up to Minho, studying his worried look.

"Honestly... I have no idea" He answers, quietly, and nervously.

Everybody grows worried expressions on their faces, as we all continue moving every bit of supplies in the box out.

Because you never know.

What if it is the last?

I sneakily look around me, to notice everybody is occupied. Including Newt and Thomas. This gives me the perfect opportunity to go see that girl.  

I quickly back up behind a tree, making sure nobody saw me. Then running to the hammocks.

I search every single hammock, while I am running, to notice only one has a bit of a dip.

I speed up, swiftly reaching the girl, panting. I look up at her, to notice she is awake, hugging her knees, while staring at me with amusement. She looks lost for words.

"Hi! I'm (Y/N). This may sound weird, but you won't remember your name at first. Usually it comes-"

"Teresa" she states, cutting me off, and looking at me a bit funny.

"What?" I answer back, looking at her confused.

"My name" she sighs. "It's Teresa"

A small smile grows on my face. "It's nice to meet you Teresa" I say, my smile growing bigger.

She looks at me with confusion.

"We've already met..."

---
Hey guys!! I just wanted to apologize again for he slow updates! Writers block is a pain! Anyways! Hope you enjoyed! See you in the next chapter!