I'll Be Fine/Chapter Fifteen

Hey guys!! Second chapter I've posted today!! I'm on a roll!! Woohoo!!! Haha I hope you guys enjoy!! <3
---
Things you will need to know!
(Y/N)- Your Name
I will update the list as the story goes on!
---
(Y/N)'s P.O.V.
---
What

I stand there, dumbfounded, staring at her.

"We've already met...? How would you even know that!" I start to raise my voice a little at the end.

She looks me in the eye. Hurt spreads across her face, as she quickly wipes away a tear coming out of her eye. "We were best friends" she looks at the grass. "You don't remember me?" She asks, softly. Yet it almost sounds fake.

She looks so fragile. I don't want to upset her.

"No... I mean! Well... Maybe?" I ask her, cringing at myself.

She looks up at me from the grass. "Oh" she mumbles.

Something about her... it seems kinda off... suspicious

"Well. There's really no point in me just sitting here then" she snaps, standing up and running.

I gasp, and whip around to face the direction she is running. She is about ten feet away from me, when I notice her run into someone. Before she could fall back, they caught her.

I squint my eyes, trying to figure out who it is. I gasp, putting my hands over my mouth, as I finally realize.

Thomas

Thomas, now steadied her, making sure she won't fall again, then looking at her face. "Are you alright?" He asks her, slightly worried.

She gives him a cheeky smile. "I'm perfect, now that you're here, I guess" she purrs slightly, fixing a stray hair on his head.

I feel something burn inside of me. Something that makes me want to march up there, and smack her across the face.

He chuckles, slightly uncomfortable, yet he hides it well. He then notices me out of the corner of his eye.

He looks back at her. "Well... It was great running into you..."

"Teresa" she slightly smirks.

"Right. Teresa. But I have to get back to my job. I recommend you go find Minho, or Gally. They will show you a tour, and get you settled. Bye!" He tells her, then begins walking over to me, quickly.

She frowns, when she sees him walking up to me. "Cya..." she mumbles, then storms off, with a scowl on her face.

I laughed a bit.

"So. What was that all about?" I question Thomas, walking up to him, suspiciously. His eyes shift around everywhere, not able to look me in the eye.

"I don't know" he says quickly. "She just ran into me, I guess" he shrugs, looking down at his feet.

I feel that same burning sensation inside of me. Anger, maybe even jealously... but I can't be jealous of them. Why would I be...

"Right" I snap, subtly, yet a bit harsh. I then whip around, and start speed walking away.

"(Y/N)!" I hear Thomas yell behind me. Yet, I ignore it. I really don't want to see him right now.

I break into a full sprint, heading towards the forrest. I start panting, as I slow down in front of a tree.

I stare at the tree with pure hatred, and disgust in my eyes. I ball my hands in a fist, as I punch it. I punch it over and over again, letting all my anger out.

I go to punch it again, only this time someone had grabbed my hands.

"Woah! What's going on (Y/N)?!" I turn to face a concerned looking Newt, holding my balled up fists, in his hands.

I rip my hands away, and back up. "Nothing" I reply bluntly.

He takes one step closer, eyeing me. "Common. I know something's wrong. Why don't you just tell me?" He questions.

I sigh. "It's that stupid Teresa girl!" I cry. "She's ruining everything!" I yell out of frustration, running my hands quickly through my hair.

"Calm down, (Y/N)! What could that sweet girl possibly have done?" He says, confused.

I give him the same look I gave the tree.

"Idiot" I mumble. And sprit in the other direction.

I come to the wall, just outside the forrest. My back hits the wall, as I slowly slide down, eventually hugging my knees with my hands. I bury my face in my knees, as I begin to silently cry.

I cry about how things were so much better before that little devil came. I also let my mind to think about why I could b feeling so strongly about this. I can't be jealous of her... Right?

As I am lost in my thoughts, I am pulled out of them, when I feel a light tap on my shoulder. Teary eyed, I look up to see a concerned, and sad Minho.

I give him a small smile, still crying. "H-Hi" I say, staring at his eyes.

He gives me a sad, small smile in return. "(Y/N)? Are you okay?" He asks, hope in his voice.

I look down, as the frown I know too well, takes over my face again.

"No. I'm not okay. But I'll get better" I say, with absolutely no emotion.

I walked away.

---

I hope you enjoyed!! :)