Sick Ziam Family

Liam tossed again as another crack of thunder went off. His head killing him more and more with each clap.

Zayn rolled over feeling Liam's tenseness.

"You alright babe?" He whispered cracking his eyes open to look at his husband.

"I'm not feeling the best..." Liam mumbled barring his face into Zayn's bare chest. He really wasn't. He felt sick to stomach and his head was pounding.

Another loud boom of thunder sounded as Zayn wrapped his arms around Liam.

Liam felt better with Zayn's protection and fell back asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------

When Zayn woke up the next morning, Liam wasn't in bed next to him.

Slowly getting out of bed himself, he walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to see his two kids sitting at the table eating and Liam leaning his back against the counter facing away from him, as he cooked some eggs. Zayn walked over to him, seeing his husbands pale face, and deep circles under his eyes.

"Liam, babe..." Zayn hummed as he brought Liam into his arms. "What are you doing up?"

"Getting the kids ready for school, an getting you breakfast." Liam stated simply.

"Babe, your sick! Please go get some rest." Zayn mumbled as he kissed Liam's head taking the spatula from His hand.

"I'm not sick." Liam mumbled taking the spatula back.

"Love... Your ill. You told me last night you weren't feeling well." Zayn said.

"That was last night." Liam said as he took the eggs out of the pan placing them on a plate and walking them over to the table. "Those are for you." He said to Zayn as he poured himself a cup of water.

Zayn sighed. "Then explain the deep circle under your eyes and how pale you look."

"As I said, LAST NIGHT, I wasn't feeling well. I didn't get much sleep until you woke up." Liam stated.

"Your not feeling good daddy?" The two men's oldest Mila, 10, asked.

Liam looked at his little girl "daddy's fine baby."

"Girls, why don't you go get ready for school?" Zayn asked the two younger ones.

"Okay papa." The both said leaving the table.

Zayn looked back at his husband. "Why won't you admit your sick?"

"Cuz I'm not." Liam mumbled.

Zayn place a hand on Liam's forehead. "Liam your burning up!"

"Zayn, please, I'm fine." Liam sighed.

"Your not going to work." Zayn said walking out of the kitchen before yelling up the stairs to the two girls "you guys ready? Papas bring you to school."

The two girls came bouncing down the stairs.

"Why isn't daddy bringing us like always?" They're 7 year old Lydia asked

"Because daddy's sick love. He just doesn't want to admit it." Zayn said "Why don't you go give daddy hugs?"

The two girls walked into the kitchen followed by Zayn. Liam was sat at the table with his head rested on it.

Zayn moved around the kids to stand behind Liam and started rubbing his back. Liam sat up looking at Zayn then to the kids.

"Come're." Liam said opening his arms to the two the girls who gladly jumped into them saying good bye to their dad before grabbing their bags and running out to the car.

Liam looked up at Zayn who was already looking at him. "I don't feel good." Liam mumbled.

"I know you don't babe." Zayn said kissing Liam's forehead. "What's bothering you?"

"Stomach and head." Liam whispered as he stood up.

Zayn wrapped his arms around his husband giving him a tight hug. "I'm going to call one of the boys to tell them we're not coming in cause your sick. Ill be back soon. Please go lay down babe. We can get you better when I get home."

Liam nodded his head yes as Zayn walked out the door to bring the girls to school.